What I now know after 6 weeks ....................

mancitymark

1. Looking back over at the 6 weeks seems shorter than looking forward to the remaining weeks ahead.
  2. Still weeing every 15 mins
  3. I now look forward to the shakes and the soup..... yes,even the soup
  4. I now dont feel hungry.
  5. I don't miss being greedy and eating because something looks nice or smells nice and not because I feel hungry.
  6. I have had some "harrowing" toilet moments so now know to take Senokot every 3rd day
  7. I need some more clothes as I look a bugger in mine.
  8. Can see parts of me I have not seen in 20 years
  9. Even my head has shrunk. I wear a crash helmet and when I turn my head it turns but the helmet stays pointing forward.
  10. Some friends and family are jealous and try and discourage me with Old Wives tales about sudden weight loss and how it will kill me. Forgetting that at 18 stone in 2005 I had a heart attack that nearly did.
  11. I can run on the tread mill in the Gym, I could barely run over the road to the Kebab shop.
  12. Thugs and idiots have stopped shouting things like " go for it fatty" when I am out cycling.
  13. My wife is still as supportive as she was on day one and I love her for that.
  14. My 20 year old daughter is still as supportive as she was on day one and I love her for that.
  15. My dodgy knees dont hurt as much when I walk up the stairs, infact dont hurt at all (touch wood)
  16. I have found the success stories on this site outstanding and without would have crumbled by now.
  17. I hope people just starting on their diet see my post as an inspiration and not a boast.
  18. I take pride that I am still 100% TFR
There is a 19, 20 etc.... probably up to a 100 of things I now know about being on Lipotrim but the main thing is, there will be huge ups and downs, great days and **** days, but if you just keep going one day becomes, 2 days, becomes a week, becomes 2 weeks, becomes a month and you will get there. !

Day 42 .... total loss = 42 lb...
Total gain= Confidence and a renewed determination !

Well done you!!! Great post for a newbie like me to read :D

Back