what if i cant get into ketosis?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pineapple, 9 January 2008 Social URL.

1. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Question for you…

You all know I cheated the night before my weigh in last week (wed eve) but since then I have stuck to it, I have a lost a few lbs (I think) but tested urine last night only to discover I am no where near ketosis, not even a trace! What happens if my body wont go into ketosis, will I still lose weight or is this when my body will go into starvation mode and hang on to ever bit of fat I have and slow my metabolism right down? HELP!!....
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    If your drinking enough water your urine might be diluted that's why ketosis isn't showing also if you have stuck to plan 100% you will be in Ketosis don't rely on the sticks too much there not alway's accurate.

4. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

I hope that is the case then, I was wondering because this week I havena really lost the hunger? I know last week it was all in my head but this week I am hank marvin! I’ll test again maybe tomorrow..
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.