what if i dont have my super free?

laurenxx23

i am really struggling to eat fruit and veg and i feel this is where i am going wrong, i have nothing to snack on
and soon i will have muller lights coming out of my ears.
im not too bad with veg in stews and things but i just dont like fruit.
its the texture and i cant even blend it to make smoothies etc

so is it a necessity to have our 1/3 superfree ???

When EE first came out in 2009 they didn't promote the superfree element of the plan, but they do now. I lost weight without doing it and I think it still works to a point but the 1/3 definitely does make the weight losses better. My daughter does SW at uni on limited funds and basically she buys bags of frozen mixed veg and adds it to whatever meal she is making x

WAIT! superfree is chicken and eggs and all the orange pages in the book???? not just fruit and veg!

i thought so, so i thought i had to have 1/3 superfree but what can i have if i dont like fruit and veg?

and the orange pages in the book are the only orange ones! duhhh!

ok so im buggered

but dont i need my 1/3 superfree for sw to work?

you said you were ok with veg in stews so what about raw carrots or raw peppers, just chop them up and munch on them
I dont like alot of fruit but love a banana chopped up through a cherry muller light :)

You could do red/green daddy's. The 1/3 super free rule with every meal doesn't apply then, although I'm sure it helps. I switched to red/green because I was finding the 1/3 super free on the Extra Easy plan too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fruit and vegetables are not some kind of obstacle course, invented by SW to make things difficult. It is of course your choice, but not having them means leaving out all kinds of minerals and vitamins, which are essential for general good health.

Tesam2931 said:
Hmmmm... I'm confused now - I thought super free was items that are free on both green and original - that includes eggs - so why are they not super free?

It's only fruit and veg that is superfree...yoghurt is free on both plans but isn't superfree either xx

Eggs aren't superfree because you can eat superfree foods in unlimited quantities and I dont think SW want to encourage people to eat unlimited eggs as too many aren't good for you - same with yogurt I think?!

Hmmmm... I'm confused now - I thought super free was items that are free on both green and original - that includes eggs - so why are they not super free?

SuperFree foods are fruit, non-starchy vegetables and salad - nothing else.

Back