What if Idon't lose?!!!

Cathy

Silver Member
Oh God, San and I go to get weighed at about 4:30. I don't feel any different this week and my wedding ring feels tighter! I've only had one wee in work today, despite drinking loads. I wonder if it's possible to GAIN weight on LT? :confused: I have not cheated once all week. God, I'm flapping now, I really want to lose all this awful weight. Sorry for the rant, just having a panic moment! :wave_cry:

Hey - i actually think when you start LT you whole focus of your mind switches to loosing fat - and you become so much more aware of how fat you are! Before you start LT your mind is avoiding at all costs how fat you are cos you dont want to admit it really!

I know I look at the fat on me with more disgust now than I did when I was 2.5 stones heavier! I think it is all just in your head and your so focused on loosing fat - you are noticing more fat on you!

When you step on the scales you WILL have lost - and I think it really takes a good few weeks before you really start to notice REAL posiitve changes in your body...

Well please note im only speaking from my own personal experience - many people may beg to differ with me and have totally different mental and physcial experiences at the start of their LT journey...

Im sure ur weigh in will be fine babe! :)

xxx

what if u do ? ;)
good luck in ur WI u be fine, i have my fingers crossed for ya :)

Thanks guys, sorry, just had a bit of a flap there, I'll post tonight from home and let you know how we did.
Everyone is so helpful, it really makes a difference, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you all. You make the difference between keeping going and giving up !:)

hey - i got so much from this forum when i was starting off - it deffo pays to post here when you feel low cos there is always someone who gets u xox

I bet you reach your first stone off tonight - without a shadow of a doubt! 1 stone in 2 weeks eh! cant be bad with that! xoxo

look forward to it! :) xxx

Good luck with weigh in ... am sure you will do great... don't be worrying, just keep it up and keep posting!!

Hi Cathy
Hope everything went ok , let us know how you did hon !
Fingers, eyes, legs, everything crossed for you !

xx

Your hands could be swollen with the heat... i feel a bit puffy today ...but, i am 110% sure you will have lost...so good luck, not that you will need it x

Hello All! well the news is great, I lost 5lbs and San lost 3lbs!! :party0011: We are delighted and thanks for all your messages of support :)
I shouln't have really doubted, I suppose, but it was only weigh-in number 2 and still new to this.
What a relief.:party0049:
I bought the dreaded peanut flapjacks tonight and hey, they're not so bad at all, as I was eating it, I was thinking about all the nice clothes I'll be able to wear, which took my mind off it.
Big big thanks y'all. xxxx:grouphugg:

well done hun.. GGGGGGRRRREEEATTTTT LOSS!!! and ooo i love fj's ...very nice toasted or mixed with 1/2 vanilla shake for breeky...mind you i just love em anyway hehe

super job

Hello All! well the news is great, I lost 5lbs and San lost 3lbs!! :party0011: We are delighted and thanks for all your messages of support :)
I shouln't have really doubted, I suppose, but it was only weigh-in number 2 and still new to this.
What a relief.:party0049:
I bought the dreaded peanut flapjacks tonight and hey, they're not so bad at all, as I was eating it, I was thinking about all the nice clothes I'll be able to wear, which took my mind off it.
Big big thanks y'all. xxxx:grouphugg:

hey i knew it would be just cool for u babe - now u got the first couple of weigh ins over u - u will really settle into the diet - it gets easier every week - and u learn to have faith in it and u just know that u will loose every weekk... it works simple as...

enjoy ur flapjacks - try them toasted - much nicer xox

Congratulations to the both of you!

I was in a bit of a flap on my first WI as well. I tried weighing myself on my own scales and it told me that I hadn't even lost an ounce! I was panicking so much on the morning of it that I was close to tears.
I guess what we all need to do is remain positive- a loss is a loss regardless of the amount and it will always be lost quicker than doing 'conventional' things.

All the best for the following week xx

Well done Cathy, a great loss this week and over the 2 weeks. You have also moved down a BMI category - from morbidly obese to just super obese (no, I don't know what's super about it but that's what they call it!) so you deserve a treat, a manicure or new shoes (or both if you want!)

Have a great weekend.

x

wow well done you!!! 2 fabulous losses!!!!

keep smiling, get bloody smug about it and keep on going!!!

:D

well done hun.. GGGGGGRRRREEEATTTTT LOSS!!! and ooo i love fj's ...very nice toasted or mixed with 1/2 vanilla shake for breeky...mind you i just love em anyway hehe

How do you toast the fj's? In traditional toaster? A min in the microwave? I wanna try.......

i do my under the grill...don't have a toaster (or germ collector as i call em) just a few secs really

Thanks CF! Jeez, I thought super obese was MORE than morbidly obese. :eek: Never thought I'd be saying that I can't wait to be obese!! :p
Hopefully I can be that by 13th Sept, which is when we go on holiday. Thanks for your encouragement. xx:)

Hey Cathy, my second mini target was to get out of morbidly obese but I couldn't understand why I was then super obese!!! Chemist told me the next category above morbidly obese was super morbidly obese!!!!! I'm sure those who started with BMI's over 45 would say there is nothing super about that either!!!!

How much weight do you need to be "just" obese? You have 6 weeks before you go so I'm sure you'll make it!

I have 16lb to go before I am no longer obese and I can't wait! Never thought I'd be happy about being overweight!!! Lol!!!!

Good luck for the coming week.

x

Back