what is celebrity slim?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Dietingdon, 13 January 2009.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Well-Known Member

Is it like lipotrim and CD and LL?
    Please explain. Also how much does it cost?
  2. naughtypuppy

naughtypuppy Is a LOSER!!!

Basically slim fast, but it has the word celebrity in it so more people will hook on to it...
    Lol :)

3. Emily2009

Emily2009 Well-Known Member

lol well if its slim fast with a different name im quitting this slim fast is way cheaper!!!!! u have just burst my bubble now! lol
  4. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

On what basis do you say this is the same as Slimfast ? Sachet contents & calorific / carb count ? Or that the programme allows a balanced daily meal as well as 2 shakes ?
  5. naughtypuppy

Well if you look at it, it basically is the same.

I think that it is the same sort of calorie intake etc...but they have just put the name celebrity on it, so that people may think it is new and diffrent...and well that all the celeb's do it..

THAI CHILLI Well-Known Member

I don't agree with you,celebrity slim is like lighter life,cd,lt but the different is u can hv a meal and snacks
  7. naughtypuppy

You can have a meal and snacks on slim fast too
  8. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Celebrity Slim works by restricting carbohydrates and overall energy in your diet which stimulates your metabolism to burn more calories.

You do replace 2 meals a day (like slimfast) but the allowable snack and main meal are resricted to items with a low carbohydrate content to allow the above.

Slim fast is a calorie controlled diet.
  9. caroline_ireland

caroline_ireland MISS Failure ha

girls, ive been googling it there for the past hour and ive read nothing but good reviews, im actually shocked im running down to the chemist tomorrow to start it, ill keep you all informed but seriously google it and look at all the reviews, www.productreview.com there is pages of reviews on it
    so wish me luck, i couldnt handle Lipo trim so this will be interesting
  10. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

We have too - which is why we are on it!!

Good luck with it, I am on day 2.

11. naughtypuppy

Good luck to you both, :)

12. princessandthepea

princessandthepea Well-Known Member

Hi Caroline, I did the same! I read the reviews & saw that CS was voted the best diet in Australia by over 600 reviewers so thought it was worth a go. I'm only on day 2 but am encouraged to give it a fair shot!!
  13. caroline_ireland

:D this might be the answer, ive tried everything so hopefully this is it :D
  14. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Well-Known Member

whats the cost iveseen the adverts and ad in my magazine but it was for rowland pharmacy n didnt have one near me
  15. princessandthepea

princessandthepea Well-Known Member

The starter pack is £32.99 & includes 14 sachets of shakes, 2 soup sachets, 1 shaker/flask, a programme guide & a food diary.
    You can buy the sachets individually for £1.99 or a weeks box at £24.99. If I stick to the 8 week plan then it is going to cost me around £200...pretty expensive but I won't be buying any lunches whilst at work so will save on that.
  16. howdy-doody

To be fair to Naughty Puppy I've just googled the packet details for Slimfast & they compare relatively to CS... the devil might be in the detail... basically the shakes are more or less the same at a cursory level... both are cal & carb low... both of which bring on ketosis... providing (& it's a big BUT) that the balanced meal & snacks ensure low cal & low carb intake.... :)

Caroline... I think the answer is you, not CS :) Same for me... the reason I got fat was because I ate too much of the wrong things for too long.... the reason I got thin(ner) was also me... albeit I followed a no-brainer lipotrim diet :)

The diet isn't a miracle... it's a means to an end.... addressing the root causes/habits & changing them is the real answer :)
    Last edited: 13 January 2009
  17. howdy-doody

PS.... you CAN do it ;) :D

THAI CHILLI Well-Known Member

Good luck mate definitely it will work as i already lost 4lb in a week can you lose that too on slim fast?
  19. caroline_ireland

ah i no its me, :( i have to cop on and do something, hopefully i can do it, if i was the way i feel now (great willpower) if that lasted throughout my life id be down to the size i wanted by now, CS u can have a nice meal in the evenings. My main problem is morning and 1pm cause im rushing so the shakes will be good, so fingers crossed
  20. howdy-doody

We're with ya all the way :D

I'm a bugger me, deffo an all or nothing person... which means when I'm on a programme like this I give it 100%... on the flip side when I'm left to my own devices I let loose :eek:

I like the structure this diet provides... although it's not as hardcore as lipotrim... but that's good for me as my choices on meals / snacks are exactly that... my choices... so slowly weaning myself off total food replacement :)