What is everyones verdict on red green v ee?

lotty28

Silver Member
Hey everyone. So I have been following SW for a while and lost 2st 3lbs up to now on Extra Easy. I am noticing that my losses are starting to slow, I have another 2 stone to go. Has this happened to anyone else? I am thinking of trying red green. Has anyone else done these days against Extra Easy or even mixed it with it? What was the outcome?

Thank you xxx

I like to mix my days, I don't find I loose more doing red and green but I like the extra HEX sometimes. If your losses are just slowing I wouldn't worry as have you have less to loose they do naturally start to slow. Are you active? Do you use all your syns?
It's worth trying red and green as although I don't find I have bigger losses on them some people do

I do a mix of all three depending on the day, when I did try ee all week, very small loss... Love red days :)

I lost a total of 2st 4lbs and never did ee at all. I tend to lose more on red, but now happily at target but still stick to plan. Got to really, otherwise I would go back to where I was before :)

I've never done EE, I'm a veggie so I do green days all the time. I've lost over 2st so far and it's still coming off so green certainly works for me, even with the amount of carbs I put away. :p

I d a mix of all three now. I tend to only have one healthy extra a day(in the morning toast with something and lots of fruit) so somedays i get to lunch and i'm like ohhh i want a ee day today lol. I had an EE day yesterday and today is going to be another ee day as going over the ex in laws for dinner :), so its easier just to switch days then to worry about what i cant and can eat. I do think sometimes, people work better on the different style of diet, but f you shake it up might help your losses or you might find you dont get on with certain parts of the plan. I love original days and prefer a higher protien diet. Even when i was a veggie, i would do red days, but keep it to eggs and things like tofu and the like :)

I have the same problem.
only ever done ee lost over a stone on the plan but now its completely slowed down n sts for a few weeks!!! im also very active so feel a bit let down! thinkin of trying red n green days for a change, do u have to mix them or can you just choose one?

I do red mostly as I find I overeat carbs and get problems with bloating. However I find that if I'm eating out, it is easier to do EE so will normally choose that on those days. I definitely lose better on red and I also like the extra HEX's

Always thought I was doing 'EE' but when I really looked at some days, they actually fitted into a 'Red' without the 2nd HEa or b :sigh:
The only time we generally have spuds is baked with beans & cheese so main meals generally consist of meat with veg. .We also have 'Green' days using soya mince protein or LM sausages . . . . . purely because we tried both after someone suggested them on Mims and as we prefer the soya mince (on price & convenience) to trying to track down the free beef mince, both meals then turned into 'Green' instead of 'EE'.

The only thing I have to remember - and it's purely my own fault/design, is to remember to have a couple more Alpen Lights or some Extra Virgin Olive Oil as my 2nd HEb.

I tend to vary depending on what food I fancy. If I know I'm having a carb dinner like SW chips and beans I'll make it green. If I fancy jacket potatoes then I make it an EE as it means I can load up on plenty of tuna. A bit of variation between the 3 is probably a good option.

I used to do red mainly an green about once a week
im going look into the ee days but overall i love cooked breakfast so prob be sticking with red

I'm contemplating Red...but i have only been doing it a week on EE so everything is still very new to me at the moment...i think people with a lot more experience will be able to give much better answers than the newbie in the corner :p X

I stick to EE 98% of the time, the only time I'll switch to red or green is if I want to have an extra HEXA and/or HEXB. I find this helps me stop going off plan, and variety is good for you :)

I'm contemplating Red...but i have only been doing it a week on EE so everything is still very new to me at the moment...i think people with a lot more experience will be able to give much better answers than the newbie in the corner :p X

hello its me..julie from group lol
hope it goes well for you this week.. i just made loads of egg mayo an mackrel pate to go with my salads so got to look into which day im on lol
green i think.

I do mostly EE but if I ve ran out of meat I ll do a green day which is sometimes a nice treat as I forget to eat all my healthy extras, and remember whilst I m watching telly and think ooo I can have weetabix :) lol the simple things x

hello its me..julie from group lol
hope it goes well for you this week.. i just made loads of egg mayo an mackrel pate to go with my salads so got to look into which day im on lol
green i think.
Hello you...Julie from group :p Oh, i hope that you enjoy it, i'm gonna try and follow the 7day starter menu and see how it goes. Hope you have a great week too :)
it tells me i have a notification, is that you? It won't let me see what it is until I get to 50 posts.....best get waffling huh! :D X

Back