What is for dinner tonight? (Wednesday)

Daisyboo

We are having homemade beef burgers (with added spice, onion and grated courgette) and potato wedges on the side. Muller light for pudding and maybe a pot of cottage cheese & Walkers Baked if I get hungry later.

Burger & chips is one of my favourite SW recipes and I always feel like such a pig eating it all that it's great knowing that its all totally free on EE!! :D

x

burger and chips sound gorgeous-is it on the recipe thread?

Ooohh - sounds good. I'm just having jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn.

But I did have spicy wedges for breakfast. LOL Just fancied them and they do in about the same time as it takes to shower, do makeup and dry hair. Can't understand why they're not a more common breakfast choice.

I made the honey glazed pork chops with spring onion and roasted red pepper mash from the extra easy cookbook, it was yummy!! Melted in some cheese into my mash from my HEXA gorgeous, hubby didnt like it too much garlic, daughter was like yeah ok, but little lad enjoyed it :)

if you have onion in the burger i would recommend chopping it very finly. to make the burger shape use egg to bind the mince together and shape it a burger shape and fry

we had chicken and apple burgers and chips, and I made scotch eggs out of the spare mixture. blumming yummy.

Back