What is motivating you today?

laurenmay

Gold Member
Thought it'd be nice to post a thread where everyone can share what's keeping them motivated today, and stopping them from caving in and helping with their weak moments..

For me -- it's the fact that I've had 3 weeks off work, and this morning is the first day back and when I put my work trousers on this morning I was shocked and ashamed to discover that they no longer fit. I can't button them up and their pinching my arse and legs something stupid!!

The worst thing is that back in January I was wearing size 10 work trousers, and now the ones I'm not fitting into are a size 14.. So that shows the extent of my weight gain in such a small space of time.

Well for me being back from holls I'm just trying to motivate my self to get back on track- I'm getting there slowly!! Gained only 6 while away for over 2 weeks and another at home so was delighted with that.

Sitting here yet again in another cardigan with the sun out whilst watching all the skinny pretty things walking past me in their shorts/ skirts/ dresses and other fabulous clothes I wish I could fit in!

The weather is motivating me today, its boiling and i'm not the slighest big hungry anyway as i've been in ketosis for ages.. but the sunny weather is lifting my spirits, also the fact my BEAUTIFUL girlfriend is on holiday for a week is spuring me on to have another huge weight loss before she's home :D x

Well I have ordered some clothes a size to small, so I must get into them lol l

I better do! Ha ha, its actually the boobs that are the problem! Cambridge has helped me fasten it tho! Just looks terrible!x

For me it is my wedding in 28 days :party0049:

Cant flipping wait and the next 4 weeks will fly by so Im on the straight and narrow for the next four weeks x x x

Back