what is simply filling?

Here's how to follow Simply Filling!

If you attend meetings, you'll find this on page 31 of your red LIVE book you receive in the second week and also in the gold book you get when you're at gold. If/when more information becomes available I (or others) will update this thread with the up to date info.

How To Do It?
- Only eating Filling & Healthy foods or those with a ProPoints value of 0. You use your own judgement to decide when you are satisfied and no longer hungry. Do not eat until you are stuffed- this is a sign you have eaten too much. You do not have a daily ProPoints allowance on Simply Filling because of this.

What Are Filling & Healthy Foods?
- These are foods designed to keep you fuller for longer- in your WW literature they are highlighted green or/and have a green ProPoints value icon. Or you can find them here.

What About Other Food?
- For any ProPointed food or drink (eg: a glass of wine) you still have your 49 weekly ProPoints to spend on luxuries such as these. These are here every week to keep the plan live-able

Anything Else I Should Know?
- Yes, you need to include two teaspoons of oil (olive, rapeseed, sunflower, flaxseed, safflower) each day as part of your plan. You do not ProPoint these unless you use more.

- Research has found people following the Simply Filling approach lost as much as weight as those that followed a daily ProPoints allowance.

What About Maintaining As A Gold Member?
- Good news, you can increase your weekly allowance up to 90 ProPoints per week! If you gain on this amount, reduce them until you're no longer gaining or losing but maintaining nicely.

So, What Are Filling & Healthy Days?
- Basically they are the SF plan but designed for a day rather than a week. You can do as many or as little of these a week as you want. It's the same system of eating until satisfied with a different name and a shorter duration.

aha thanks for this. I may need to consider this when i have hungry days. Sometimes i feel like i am hungry on the regular plan (if i have exercised etc). My consultant has never mentioned this but hopefully if i stay for the meeting this week will ask.

Purpleangel said:
aha thanks for this. I may need to consider this when i have hungry days. Sometimes i feel like i am hungry on the regular plan (if i have exercised etc). My consultant has never mentioned this but hopefully if i stay for the meeting this week will ask.

I find this plan so much easier than pp, it's a real struggle for me sticking to 26pp and I find I eat crap rather than nutritious food!

Back