• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



What is the meal you miss the most

#3
i dont miss anything really - i do stick to play 98% of the time, but the other 2% i have some off plan choices so i can stick to this for the other 98% of the time!!!

Dont deny yourself anything - either cook it differently, or have a little of what you like. Life is too short to be perfect, enjoy it and have a treat once in a while.

x
 

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)
#7
Nothing - I try to find ways to have everything I like SW style!
 
S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
#8
I don't miss anything really, I chose not to have certain things, eg I don't have fish in batter now, I know I could & syn the batter, but to me it seems such a waste of syns, I could also take off the batter, but ermmmm it just wouldn't taste the same.

I don't have mayo now, which I missed at first, in fact I don't think I could eat it now. And there are so many nicer alternatives.

Otherwise I still have wine & chocs on a Saturday night & if I fancy something I either make it SW friendly or have it & count the syns.

This thread is interesting, it gives an insight into peoples thoughts on SW & food.
 

zombiecakes

Will be slinky!
S: 14st12lb C: 13st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 1st9lb(11.06%)
#9
I missed white bread, pittas, tortillas... things like that!

And no, wholemeal bread really doesn't cut it.
 

Chicaloca

Silver Member
S: 20st10lb C: 20st6lb G: 16st10lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st4lb(1.38%)
#10
Really nothing! I have whatever I like I just have to be sure to modify the rest of the day.
Ok if Im totally honest I do miss cheese, but only the amount I used to have. Like a little volcano ontop of my beans ;)
BUT I still have cheese just not such a ridiculous amount!!!
 
S: 14st12lb C: 13st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st3lb(8.17%)
#11
This is from my diary for yesterday.........

Bit of a difficult day, don’t feel that well, kinda tired and run down, no idea why. And ten mins after the shops shut as it’s bank holiday my craving for a beefburger began to increase, (had it for 4-5 days on and off). But with no where to buy decent meat, had thoughts of getting one delivered and as I hadn’t yet used any syns the temptation grew…… I dug though the freezer, found nothing meaty, only quorn burgers, no way gonna be the same, so I had a beef oxo drink in what I thought was a futile attempt at a meat fix, but it must have worked. A wow on the will-power scale for me and 15 syns in the bank for tommoz, when I will go buy some lean mince and cumin, so if I get tempted again I will make one. No dodgy take-away and syn guessin involved.


Guess what's for tea at mine this eve.... lol
 
#13
I don't think I could say I miss anything... but then if I fancy something, I'll use my syns for it, the way I look at it, that's what they're there for :)
 

Browsie

Silver Member
S: 13st7.5lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st0.5lb(0.26%)
#14
I don't really miss any particular food, I would either do a SW version or use syns if I crave anything. I just miss being able to eat without thinking about how many syns I've had or whether I've got any HEX's left. I know thats what got me into this mess in the first place but it sometimes gets me down that I'll not really ever be able to just eat a meal without having the SW rules going through my head.
 
S: 13st5lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st9lb(4.81%)
#15
It would have to be pizza for me too, maybe will have one as a treat after my next shiny?!
 
#16
chow mein house special
fish and chips
currys and rice
kormas
prawn toasts
spring rolls
black bean chicken
sweet and sour chicken
sausage and chips
fishcake and chips


only joking :D im with other girls i have things i want as treats so dont really miss out to much

do miss my crusty white bread fresh from bakers with butter on smelling all gorgeous though, i know im naughty but white bread is a big no no now.
 
#18
i dont miss anything really - i do stick to play 98% of the time, but the other 2% i have some off plan choices so i can stick to this for the other 98% of the time!!!

Dont deny yourself anything - either cook it differently, or have a little of what you like. Life is too short to be perfect, enjoy it and have a treat once in a while.

x
Ditto for me too :) x
 

Chicaloca

Silver Member
S: 20st10lb C: 20st6lb G: 16st10lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st4lb(1.38%)
#19
Oooo butter! I know we can have it, but lets be honest a nice pack of Anchor isnt going to survive in my house...lol!
 

*honey

Silver Member
S: 11st8lb C: 10st8.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 0st13.5lb(8.33%)
#20
criossants and butter and honey...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 


Similar threads



Top