• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What is the meal you miss the most

i dont miss anything really - i do stick to play 98% of the time, but the other 2% i have some off plan choices so i can stick to this for the other 98% of the time!!!

Dont deny yourself anything - either cook it differently, or have a little of what you like. Life is too short to be perfect, enjoy it and have a treat once in a while.

x

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Nothing - I try to find ways to have everything I like SW style!

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
I don't miss anything really, I chose not to have certain things, eg I don't have fish in batter now, I know I could & syn the batter, but to me it seems such a waste of syns, I could also take off the batter, but ermmmm it just wouldn't taste the same.

I don't have mayo now, which I missed at first, in fact I don't think I could eat it now. And there are so many nicer alternatives.

Otherwise I still have wine & chocs on a Saturday night & if I fancy something I either make it SW friendly or have it & count the syns.

This thread is interesting, it gives an insight into peoples thoughts on SW & food.

zombiecakes

Will be slinky!
S: 14st12lb C: 13st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 1st9lb(11.06%)
I missed white bread, pittas, tortillas... things like that!

And no, wholemeal bread really doesn't cut it.

Chicaloca

Silver Member
S: 20st10lb C: 20st6lb G: 16st10lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st4lb(1.38%)
Really nothing! I have whatever I like I just have to be sure to modify the rest of the day.
Ok if Im totally honest I do miss cheese, but only the amount I used to have. Like a little volcano ontop of my beans ;)
BUT I still have cheese just not such a ridiculous amount!!!

S: 14st12lb C: 13st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st3lb(8.17%)
This is from my diary for yesterday.........

Bit of a difficult day, don’t feel that well, kinda tired and run down, no idea why. And ten mins after the shops shut as it’s bank holiday my craving for a beefburger began to increase, (had it for 4-5 days on and off). But with no where to buy decent meat, had thoughts of getting one delivered and as I hadn’t yet used any syns the temptation grew…… I dug though the freezer, found nothing meaty, only quorn burgers, no way gonna be the same, so I had a beef oxo drink in what I thought was a futile attempt at a meat fix, but it must have worked. A wow on the will-power scale for me and 15 syns in the bank for tommoz, when I will go buy some lean mince and cumin, so if I get tempted again I will make one. No dodgy take-away and syn guessin involved.

Guess what's for tea at mine this eve.... lol

I don't think I could say I miss anything... but then if I fancy something, I'll use my syns for it, the way I look at it, that's what they're there for :)

Browsie

Silver Member
S: 13st7.5lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st0.5lb(0.26%)
I don't really miss any particular food, I would either do a SW version or use syns if I crave anything. I just miss being able to eat without thinking about how many syns I've had or whether I've got any HEX's left. I know thats what got me into this mess in the first place but it sometimes gets me down that I'll not really ever be able to just eat a meal without having the SW rules going through my head.

S: 13st5lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st9lb(4.81%)
It would have to be pizza for me too, maybe will have one as a treat after my next shiny?!

chow mein house special
fish and chips
currys and rice
kormas
prawn toasts
spring rolls
black bean chicken
sweet and sour chicken
sausage and chips
fishcake and chips

only joking :D im with other girls i have things i want as treats so dont really miss out to much

do miss my crusty white bread fresh from bakers with butter on smelling all gorgeous though, i know im naughty but white bread is a big no no now.

i dont miss anything really - i do stick to play 98% of the time, but the other 2% i have some off plan choices so i can stick to this for the other 98% of the time!!!

Dont deny yourself anything - either cook it differently, or have a little of what you like. Life is too short to be perfect, enjoy it and have a treat once in a while.

x
Ditto for me too :) x

Chicaloca

Silver Member
S: 20st10lb C: 20st6lb G: 16st10lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st4lb(1.38%)
Oooo butter! I know we can have it, but lets be honest a nice pack of Anchor isnt going to survive in my house...lol!

*honey

Silver Member
S: 11st8lb C: 10st8.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 0st13.5lb(8.33%)
criossants and butter and honey...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm