What is the new plan?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Brightonrosie, 4 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone been given full explanation what the new plan entails?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Is there one? I know there were "whispers" on here, but has it actually happened?

4. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    I did read something on here not too long ago about a new book being given out in December, but haven't heard anything concrete.

5. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    New plan?? I didn't know there was one, our C did not mention at my wi on Monday. Hope someone has more info

6. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes our consultant told us at the end of meeting this evening. She said it is so much easier to follow and everything would be in one book That is all i know.

7. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    Hmm interesting - my consultant seems to play things like this very close to her chest and we will probably be told about it on the day we get the books! Only just been told officially about class price increases.

8. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    We were told about the oprice increase tonight.

New plan? Never heard of it. Seems a bit odd that they'll bring out another new plan after EE..?

9. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    don't think there is a new plan, the new book will contain EE, Green and Red i think and will all be in the same book, no more turning the book upside down . Our consultant said it would be easier to check syns as they would be in alphabetical order rather than categories, think she said the next food directory would be the same; alphabetical, as current one hard to find some syn values.

She thinks we won't have to pay for the new book as didn't have to last time, but you never know. Think we're getting them after xmas- in time for the price rise lol!

10. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    We were told on tuesday that the would be re releasing the food optimising book you get in your starter pack(red and green days) in january and this would be focusing on extra easy and new members will be told about extra easy rather than red and green days!

We then had a chat about extra easy and whether it worked for members or not generally feeling in my group was that it didnt work! Which i have to say i strongly disagreed but that is a whole other story!!

Also our consultant said we could have a new book but we would have to pay!!!

11. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    That would make sense, guess we will just have to wait and see. Thanks for that.

12. malaika

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    EE Works! A lot of our class are wary of it as it seams too good to be true.
    We have, however, had a perfect example of how it works. A guy that joined last week lost 8.5 pounds in his first week doing EE!
    His wife, who is an ex target member, rejoined did it with him and lost 4.5 though they ate the same food. Both were thrilled to bits, and neither of them have a lot to lose, and after the huge weight losses have less than a stone to loose.
    She was shocked as she is from the old green/red thinking and could not believe that one could lose so much on EE.
    I am a huge advocate of EE, and vouch for it. I can't see any plan easier,.

13. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think it depends on different people several people on here wont touch EE cos it doesnt work for them. I had very few EE days on SW because my weight loss was definitely slower than when I stuck to green days. Will be interesting to see how much the guy loses next week I dont think 8.5lbs is too unusual for a man on the very first week of a diet.

14. malaika

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I will let you know, Starlight, after next week WI. He can't possibly lose much next week, as to me he does not even look overweight! I know the more one needs to loose, the easier it is but he does not even look slightly chubby!

15. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world

This is what we were told but added mix to max and success express will be removed and they will become consultant tools if people are stalling.

16. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hhmmmm interesting, our C was doing our class on relief and was interviewed for taking on the class full time. She was told no - something about too far from her home (even though she has a class in the next town in the opposite direction!) She is not going to keep doing it on relief so we will be getting someone new. We rarely seem to get as much info as a lot of you guys - my C is great and really motivates us - the class has grown from 10 - over 40 some weeks. We are going to wait and see how new c is, maybe if it is someone new to SW they will be keen to share more info.

17. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    im stalling a bit my weight losses are small how can i boost them? theres too many plans now i get confused

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I haven't heard anything yet but it makes sense to have everything in one book. When the new red/green book came out last year us oldies (in SW terms!) were given the option to buy one for £1.50 so I guess maybe the same thing will happen?

I don't think it's a case of Consultants not giving info, I think maybe there is a right time to give out the info and perhaps some do it a bit earlier than others?

20. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    We had a stand in consultant in August and she said that the groups in the USA had been given EE only and that she thought that they would revise this for over here, reckoning they would bring out the same book after Xmas.

21. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Our C last night gave us a sheet and if we attend 7/9 classes then in january we will get the book free, woop woop go us so i stayed last night as it was a quick meeting as they had a taster.

He mentioned it has green red ee and another two (which i heard him mentioning mix2max) but tbh what is the other one?? ohhhh cant wait hehe

22. Lianna

Lianna Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    other one is success express! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.