what is wrong with me!?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nettie, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH :mad:
    what on earth is wrong with me... why can't I just stick to the plan.... it can't get any easier than SW and still I fail! First week (again) and had a terrible day.
    Sorry to rant I'm just so disappointed with myself I could cry :help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tomorrow is a new day hunny! I've done the plan for over 2 years and I'm so far off the plan it's laughable, I have to laugh or I'll cry! Pick yourself up and start afresh in the morning, I will if you will?

4. Too Heavy Hannah

Too Heavy Hannah Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(22.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and forget today :) I struggled like mad to start off with, and a few weeks down the line it had become 2nd nature! I still have bad days, sometimes once a week! But I get straight back to it the next day.
    If you are like me...chocaholic!.. I have 2 curly wurlys everyday, one at about 11 with a cuppa, and one when the kids are in bed. I know i'd fall off the wagon bigtime if I didn't get my treats! Good luck xx

5. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    You can do it! my first week was full of blips. This time I accepted them as just that blips, and moved on and continued. I found the 2nd week much easier, this week my third week I stuck to it 100% but only lost 0.5lb felt deflated and eaten rubbish all day, but tomorow I plan to carry on plan where as before I would let these blips last days, weeks etc.

We can do this, just take it one day at a time :)

6. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Everyday I wake up determined to do it... I have done well this week and have also avoided the scales where as I usually weigh myself everday... obsessed I know! All the girls at work are really slim and today they brought sweets and chocolate biscuits in work... didnt resist! then tonight I didn't do any planning and we ended up in tescos, bought some steak, onion and mushrooms and salad... obviously free... and then ruined it with some wedges and ciabatta!
    definatly new day tomorrow, thanks for your support x

7. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    But you managed most of the week :D so a huge improvement, just keep this up and hopefully the good days will outweigh the bad, thats what I am hoping anyway. I totally ruined it today but determined tomorrow is back on plan, so we can do this together

8. Too Heavy Hannah

Too Heavy Hannah Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(22.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I work in a food shop, so so hard not to give in to all the yummy cakes, hot pastys, chocs etc...When i'm having a weak moment I picture them as what they are...lumps of fat!! We can do this!! x

9. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going to start a food diary tomorrow and make sure I plan better and take my own snacks to work. I put some alpen light bars in the kitchen at work and my staff have eaten them.... think they will be locked in my draw from now on! thanks for the motivation everyone, make me feel a little more normal knowing that others have blips too x

10. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    We all have blips :) but this site keeps me motivated, inspires me, shows me what can be done. I need to plan better too. I am convinced thats half the problem I don't plan and don't have snacks ready for when I need them. I have been snacking on chopped up melon and strawberries alot this week. i chopped it up ready and kept in a pot on my desk.

11. Tatws

Tatws Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    You can do it. You have chosen to do it for the right reasons and like all worthwhile things they take some adjusting. Keep a food diary, keep referring back to your books and get back on plan in the morning. I am in exactly the same place except this is my second week back. Tomorrow I am going to pick myself up and get back on track, Im in for the long haul because I know it will work if I work at it. Keep your chin up you can do it.

12. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find it hard at work as we have a very small team, only 6 of us work there, and we tend to share everything. Today I had a punnet of plums on my desk, went for a meeting.... came back to 1 plum left lol. Shame the only thing they bring to share is crumpets, biscuits and sweets!

13. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    "I find it hard at work as we have a very small team, only 6 of us work there, and we tend to share everything. Today I had a punnet of plums on my desk, went for a meeting.... came back to 1 plum left lol. Shame the only thing they bring to share is crumpets, biscuits and sweets!"

Would it help if you could get them onside by explaining what you are trying to do? I doubt if they'd deliberately sabotage your efforts and would hope they'd turn out to be supportive. I've worked within a group of half a dozen people in the past and we were more like a family most of the time!

14. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    we are more like a family too and I'm sure they are not doing it deliberatly, they are a great bunch of girls and you're right I just need to say how I feel

15. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    if your that close as a team, speak to them say look i REALLY want to loose weight if you bring in a treat for us all could you possibly bring me some fruit or a fat free yogurt... and also explain you would do the same for them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.