What is wrong with me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Springador, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I started CD in 2006 and done well losing well over 2 stone getting to my ideal weight. I was happy with myself and has so much more confidence, then it all went horribly wrong. I started to put the weight back on xmas 2006 and have just continued the downward spiral unable to stop myself. I am now 2 stone plus heavier and cant get back into the diet. Everyday I say I am starting, last about 3 days and I eat, this has now been going on for a year and I feel such a failure. Why cant I do it, I have a wardrobe full of clothes some still with labels that I bought when I lost first time and I still cant get the motivation to do this. I cry myself to sleep every night because I am so angry and upset but still I cant stick to it. WHY am I doing this.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LilacAngel

LilacAngel Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    Hi Springador - check out my last post before this one..........you are so not on your own luv - I also think why questions are THE hardest to answer.

4. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    What about trying the 790 plan rather than trying to do SS?

It might be very helpful to you

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    When you really can't get back into SSing here is a guide that really helps written by Sassy!

6. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    The thing is as soon as I put any food in my mouth I just crave more, this is why the shakes are good if only I could get into them again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.