Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What is wrong with me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Springador, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I started CD in 2006 and done well losing well over 2 stone getting to my ideal weight. I was happy with myself and has so much more confidence, then it all went horribly wrong. I started to put the weight back on xmas 2006 and have just continued the downward spiral unable to stop myself. I am now 2 stone plus heavier and cant get back into the diet. Everyday I say I am starting, last about 3 days and I eat, this has now been going on for a year and I feel such a failure. Why cant I do it, I have a wardrobe full of clothes some still with labels that I bought when I lost first time and I still cant get the motivation to do this. I cry myself to sleep every night because I am so angry and upset but still I cant stick to it. WHY am I doing this.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LilacAngel

LilacAngel Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    Hi Springador - check out my last post before this one..........you are so not on your own luv - I also think why questions are THE hardest to answer.

4. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    What about trying the 790 plan rather than trying to do SS?

It might be very helpful to you

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    When you really can't get back into SSing here is a guide that really helps written by Sassy!

6. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    The thing is as soon as I put any food in my mouth I just crave more, this is why the shakes are good if only I could get into them again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.