What is wrong with me?!!!

loobyloo85

Louise
I havent been on here for a while as basically i have been rubbish at this diet!!

Im getting married on 26th July and really want to lose 2 and 1/2 stone for it!

I should be really motivated by this but its just sooooo hard!

Im really good during the day but i always cave in at teatime!

im starting from fresh tomorrow but need support BIGTIME!!

Also do you think it is possible to lose 2 1/2 stone before 26th July??!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry for rant but feeling so low with this! i really want to lose weight but feel like a failure everytime i fall off wagon!:cry::cry:

So 2moro is a fresh start!

Cheers
Lou xx

Why dont you try SS+ you still get into ketosis and there is a minimal difference in the weight loss over a month and you are allowed a 200 cal meal so if you cant do SS at least you are getting to eat something each day. Then after a week or 2 you might feel you are able for SS.

Best of luck to you on your restart

Remember to not throw the towel in for the entire day just because you had some food at lunch time for instance. You wouldn't throw a whole boquet of flowers away because of some wilting leaves right??!!

Do you want to look absolutely fantastic and stunning on your wedding day or not?? Will you not want to look back at your photos and feel that you are happy with those pictures, that you look fabolous and just as you wanted?? I thought so....you know the drill, the first few days/week perhaps are tough but just think about why you are doing it !!!!!
I have just started (day 4) but am hoping to lose at least 2st till 8th July so I am sure you wont have any problems with losing the weight.

Penny xoxo

Back