What is wrong with me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poppys, 8 September 2008 Social URL.

1. poppys

poppys Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    I did really well until i went on holiday in july .Since then i manage a few days then give in.I managed 4 days last week then my gramp passed away and i've been on an alcohol and food binge since last thursday.
    I've still got 3 stone to loose having lost 5 stone since april.
    What do i do now give cd a break for a while or try and continue until my head gets back into it.
    I don't know if i'm making it worse by doing a few days then eating everythings so messed up.
    I wish i could get back into ketosis and loose that last 3 stone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smurf

smurf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(29.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet.
    hi poppys, sorry to hear about your gramps! why dont you give yourself a break youve got alot goin on in your head at the moment. good luck!!.xx

4. heather555

heather555 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Poppys, it's so hard isn't it? I have been trying to restart for months now, I am now on day 7 the furthest I have got in a long time, I think it's purely frame of mind, you need to get back in the zone, so maybe healthy eating for now would be good for you until you feel ready, the only reason I say that is because I wish I had done that instead I went from SS to binging SS to binging and ended up putting on more and more weight, I am hoping I am back in the zone now and feel much better, good luck xxx

5. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Poppys - sorry to hear about your gramps. It's terrible when we loose someone we love.

I think that you should look at the plans that allow you to eat something alongside the CD if you really don't feel you can do ss.
    BUT!!!! You (and me, and many others) have to get out of the 'eating for comfort' habit! I bet your gramps was so proud of you loosing so much weight and would be sad if he thought you were so upset you were eating everything in sight!
    I really do sympathise with you but I also think you should rethink what you are doing and loose the last 3 stone before Christmas!

Sorry if I sound heartless but I feel sure that if you don't it will be 4 stone to loose very soon.

XX

6. poppys

poppys Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    Thanks everyone xxx
    I know i can do this and 3 stone is acheiveable by christmas
    I need to stop messing about and get back to ss .
    I;m so much happier now i've lost weight the thought of putting it all back on fills me with dread.
    I WILL DO THIS XXX

7. mrs bear

mrs bear Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thats the spirit hunni, WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT :) X

8. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done poppys - nice to have you back!! Sorry if I came over as a bit hard x

9. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i have to say i agree with wilma. its true. dont go straight into SS. go to 810 plan and then move down slowly. might make it easier. but dont take a break completly from CD

take care of urself hun

10. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya poppy im sorry about your gramps and understand you dont want to gain weight again wither, why not go on one of the other higher plans so your eating sensibly and then move down on sole source

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.