what is your average loss etc?

cornishwed14

Hi All! I notice WW say they recommend no more than a 1/2-2lbs loss per week but wandered what everyone's actual losses look like. How much you've lost so far and in what time?

Would be interesting to know what others have experienced with WW and what I might reasonably expect.

x

Hi I've lost 2 stone in 5 weeks :)
1st week 11.5lb
2nd week 6lb
3rd week 3lb
4th week 3lb
5th week 4.5lb

My 6th week is tues night so hopefully I've lost again :)

I always loose big the first week then only 1/2 to 1 lb a week which is why I think I quit. This time though I'm happy to lose that and I have accepted that it's not going to happen over night.

I guess it depends on how much u have to lose I usually lose a stone in first 4 weeks that was when I weighed in 12stone bracket though (now nearly 14 stone thanks to a meal replacement diet which weight came off quick but went back on quicker plus extra 10lb!)

Hi All! I notice WW say they recommend no more than a 1/2-2lbs loss per week but wandered what everyone's actual losses look like. How much you've lost so far and in what time?

Would be interesting to know what others have experienced with WW and what I might reasonably expect.

x

I lost 22lbs in 19wks to reach goal so that's just over 1lb a week! X

Back