What is your exercise plan for the week??

Wilkin87

Hello folks,

My exercise regime this week alongside EE plan is as follows:

Monday: Run (6pm)
Tuesday: Swimming (5.30pm)
Wednesday: Body Blast and Aerocycle (6-7.45pm)
Thursday: Rest day
Friday: Spinning and Run (6.30pm)
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: Swimming (3.30pm)

:character00116::whacky068:

Have a good week everyone :D

Monday: dog walk,total tone,zumba
Tuesday: 30 day shred
Wednesday: zumba,legs bums and tum
Thursday: 30 day shred
Friday:30 day shred
Saturday: total tone
Sunday,day off!

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

30 day shred every day, and on Sundays I do Zumba before my shred :)

monday: [STRIKE]2x school run (that's to school and back, twice), adds up to about a mile and a third[/STRIKE]. we were so late this morning we had to take the car, but I'll still be doing the collecting on foot so that's still 1/6 of a mile. possible walk into town but not sure as I have a hospital appointment.
tuesday: as above.
wednesday: school run again, and also walk to slimming world which is only about 1/8 mile lol.
thursday guess what? school run.
friday: school run, plus a wander into town. town is about 1/2 a mile away, but once I have walked the 1/2 mile, wandered to the shops, remembered bits I need from asda, had to walk there and come home again we'll be up to about 2.5 miles

all brisk. I'm trying not to go too hard on exercise until I have lost some of y weight because I have a hip problem, ad if I go too hard now I'll injure myself and go backwards again.

Last edited:
Well I should be doing:

Mon gym 1 hour (can't have to collect daughter from Aylesbury Uni and look at flats.) and eating out bit don't know where yet.
Tuesday:- Will do Zumba
Wednesday:- Gym (have training after work so may go for a run depends on time, if its canceled will stay to gym)
Thursday :- went to a running shop in town ad they do weeekly beginners classes so going to that, they usually do about 3km.
Friday:- definetly the gym.
Sat:- roller disco after shopping for about 1 hour
Sunday:- possible run about 2 miles.

Bad week as lots going on with work and home getting in the way. Will need to be good as can't weigh in on Mon eve.

Mon: Pump FX (after WI)
Tue: Aerobics
Wed: Body Conditioning then Tap Dance class
Thur: Pump then Body Combat
Fri: Body Conditioning then Boxercise
Sat: Legs Bums and Tums then Zumba
Sun: Don't think I'll have time as I have to get everything ready and get to Catford for my Tap Dancing debut!!! Lol

You lot put my lazy a$$ to shame!!! Note to self must try harder!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:happy096: I'm very impressed with all of you! I started walking but my asthma plays up if I do it in the cold.

I started Aqua Zumba last Monday and it was fab...can't wait for tomorrow!! I'd love to try spinning but people say it hurts your bum after a while...is this true? :rolleyes::confused:

:happy096: I'm very impressed with all of you! I started walking but my asthma plays up if I do it in the cold.

I started Aqua Zumba last Monday and it was fab...can't wait for tomorrow!! I'd love to try spinning but people say it hurts your bum after a while...is this true? :rolleyes::confused:

Spinning can be a little hard on the tush but I have found that the more I have got used to the class, I have been able to do more of the standing moved- thus relieving the bottom from the seat. Also, I think my bum has shrank a little so it fits the seat better :p (although still hangs over the sides :eek:) Try it perhaps?? :rolleyes:

Well done everyone else, your regimes look fab and I hope we all stick to them and feel better for doing so!! :cool:

I am finding as the weeks go by that the exercise is becoming more pleasurable and actually feels rewarding. I am noticing my body change shape too and I think sometimes the visual difference can help when the scales may not move...xxx

Exercise DVDs Mon-Thur (revising for an exam Fri so very short time in which to exercise)
Fri : Walk to and from exam (4 miles?) plus extra dry heaves for ten minutes before exam
Sat: Day off
Sun: Walk

Walk 35 minutes at lunch Mon - Fri if it's warmer than -10 degrees.

45 min Zumba Sun - Wed

Family basketball in Thursday. I don't really do anything there but chat so it's my rest day.

Spinning can be a little hard on the tush but I have found that the more I have got used to the class, I have been able to do more of the standing moved- thus relieving the bottom from the seat. Also, I think my bum has shrank a little so it fits the seat better :p (although still hangs over the sides :eek:) Try it perhaps?? :rolleyes:

OMG...I'll take a cushion...lol :D

oooh good thread

Monday - 6 mile cycle and zumba
Tuesday - 20 mins treadmill (walking) and 20 mins weights
Wed- zumba
Thurs - 6 mile cycle
Friday - rest day
Saturday - swimming and possible cycle
Sunday - rest day

Also just ordered the 30 day shred off ebay so if that comes ill throw that in somewhere along the way!!

When I first joined my gym, just over a year ago I found it a struggle. It hurt, and I couldn't do things as well as everyone else, I didn't know what I was comfortable wearing, and I found all those fit people intimidating (no matter how friendly they might me). Besides which, I had my daily routine and it was a pain trying to fit the gym in!

Lucky for me my gym is less than 5 minutes walk away from my house so no excuses on that front. Plus I'm a skinflint, so I like to get the most out of my membership fee every month. And I was determined to start getting fit in the build up to hitting my 40's (later this year).

Now I've reached the stage where it's the highlight of my day to do an exercise class. I feel fit and strong and can keep up with most of the regulars. I've finally discovered what makes an 'ok' gym outfit for me (still all a bit of a mystery this gym wear though, but I know it doesn't matter as long as I'm comfy now) and one of my friends joined my gym to become my 'stalker' as she puts it, to shape up for her wedding, and I chat to lots of the other regulars now.

Honestly, people who are thinking it could never be for them, you may well be right but it's def worth a go. I never thought I'd love it as much as I do.

Back