What is your favourite Exante product?

marley&me

Hi all,

I just received my porridge and Thai chicken to add to my shakes a bars. Really pleased to have found 2 more varieties that I really like.:D

It got me thinking about how all of our tastes are sooo different and thought it would be fun to list our favourites to see what others like and keep it all in one place! I have split it into sections of LOVE, LIKE, HATE. and if we order it in most loved, most liked and most hated then we can see what order it comes out in overall.

I add a sweetner to all shakes.

LOVE: Strawberry Shake, Banana Shake, Thai Chicken Soup, Choc Orange Bars, Toffee Raisin Bars, Vanilla Shake with coffee or cinnamon, Porridge

LIKE:Vanilla shake (as it comes), Vegetable soup,

HATE: Mushroom Soup, Tomato and Basil Soup, Chocolate Shake.

How about You?

Love - toffee bars, vanilla & choc shakes served hot, porridge.

Like - orange bars, strawberry shake, tomato soup, Thai chicken

Hate - Veg soup (makes me heave), mushroom (I liked it until yesterday when I ended up heaving), I haven't tried the banana ones yet.

LOVE: Vanilla cold and porridge

LIKE:Chocolate, banana (ish), choc-orange bars, thai chicken soup, mushroom

HATE: Strawberry, toffee nut bars

WON'T TRY: Veg soup, tomato soup
^^^^^^ BLEURGH^^^^^^^^^^

LOVE: Vegetable Soup, Mushroom Soup

LIKE: Thai Chicken Soup, Chocolate Shake (hot), Vanilla Shake (with coffee), Toffee Bar, Orange Bar (don't have the bars or shakes anymore though)

HATE: Strawberry Shake, Tomato soup, Banana Shake, Porridge

Love: thai chicken soup, veg soup (with bouillon), banana shake, toffee bar.

Like: choc, vanilla & strawberry shakes, orange bar.

Havent tried the other 2 soups or the porridge yet, have a feeling I wont like the tom&basil though!

love chocolate,strawberry and banana shake, porridge not too bad
hate all soups and bars and vanilla shake

going to get the tesco bars to try

Love. Porridge. Vanilla shake. Banana snake

Like all other shakes and toffee bar

Hate all soups and orange bar!

Initially disliked shakes (except chocolate) & loved soups. Year on
Hate all soups & Chocolate Shakes Bizzare.

Love Banana & Choc Orange bar
Like Strawberry, Vanilla.
Not Fussed Raisin Bars.

Hate Chocolate & Soups. :)

Ex Lipotrimer loved their Shakes, but tasted one recently. It was awful v sweet.
My advice if you r getting fed up of current fav try one you previously hated as tastes do seem to change.

Love the banana, vanilla, strawberry,choc shake warm, Love thai chicken with a sweetner, love tomatoe, and vegetable.

Opps for got mention I Love the porridge!!!

Like mushroom mixed half and half with thai chicken

Dislike the choc & orange bars

Last edited:
Love TNR bar banana & vanilla shake veg & thai soup

Like strawberry shake mushroom & tom soup

Hate (but still eat) chocolate shake choc orange bar. Porridge (only had 1 pack so taste may change)

LOVE - Chocolate shake. Vanilla shake cold with coffee.

LIKE - Choc orange bar

HATE - Toffee nut raisin bar. Strawberry shake. Banana shake. Veg soup. Mushroom soup. Chicken soup. Tomato and basil soup.

I neeeeeeeeeeed to try the porridge coz I dont like much else apart from 2 flavour shakes.

LOVE - Toffee, Nut & Raisin bars, Chocolate Orange bars, Chocolate shake, Vegetable soup (has to be blended to break up the peas and carrot bits), Tomato & Basil soup

LIKE - Thai Chicken soup (have to sieve the bits out), Strawberry shake, Banana shake, Vanilla shake

HATE - Mushroom soup (used to quite like it then suddenly bleurgh, the thought of it made me gag)

Love: Choc shakes (hot & cold), Vanilla shakes (hot & cold), Banana Shakes, Porridge, Tesco choc bars, Tesco raspberry bars.

Like: There's no inbetween with me!

Hate: Strawberry shakes, all the soups - they're vile! :jelous:

Hot chocolate and the nut and raisin bar. I have even stopped picking out the raisins!

Love all the soups

Love Tescos bars

Love the vanilla shake in my coffee

Have started going off straw,nana & choc shakes

Have never tried the Exante bars or Exante Porridge

PORRIDGE. 3 Times a day. Every day for however long it takes to get this weight off. Although nothing seems to be going anywhere this week! Think it might be a STS week - serves me right for only just starting AAM half way through hahaha. xxx

I must be an oddity :eek:

I like everything :D

Back