what is your goal clothes size to get to?

bessie84

Silver Member
just interested to see what peoples goals clothes size to get to are. mainly cos i like to know what peoples ideas of comfortable/ size to look nice at.

i personally would be happy to get into 14's. id be comfy at that and think it'd look nice.

ive been a size 8 before and that was too skinny (i was poorly, eating disorder due to postnatal depression) im in 16s at minute and kind of liking the way i look a bit... just need to shift some off my bum and belly.

whats all your goal sizes? x x x x

I want to be a 12... A small 12/10 would be amazing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just want to keep going until I can look at myself and say to myself honestly "That'll do, I'm happy with that, That'll do" Be it size 16, 14, 12 or even a 10.
I'd love to be a size 10 so the current 'trends' would look fitting on me. But being realistic, my bone structure is too big for that :p
So a size 12 ideally, but we'll see what my body looks like.

I am currently a 16/18 and would like to be a 10/12

Currently anything between 20 to 26 and will get to a size ten bottom size twelve top. I'm really short so I'd like to be as slim as I can be, healthily. Just to get in proportion though and get my waist back is really going to please me!!

I'd love to be a size 10, got to size 12 on lipotrim last year but not all the way. Im currently a size 16, starting back today, eeeeeek!

Id love to be a healthy size 12, i cant maintain anything less and dont want to look stick thin, just slimmer, more shapely and look nicer in my clothes! im currently a tight 14 to a 16 which is getting a bid big! so im a size 15!!! lol

Back