What is your goal? Weight/dress size/date?

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
I just wondered what everyones goal is while doing exante.
When will you stop.
Are you aiming for a certain weight? Or a dress size? Are you just dieting until a certain occassion?
Tell me your goals :D

I would really really love to be a size 12, no smaller than that.
I've put the weight I have as my goal as I think at about that weight I'd be a size 12.
So that's my ultimate goal :D If I get there that's when I'll stop exante.

I actually have no idea:eek:

I started having children young, and I've just kept on having them:p because of this I've never been one size for long in my adult life, so I don't know what weight/size is ideal for me:confused::p

It's going to be fun finding out:D

I've put 10 stone as my ultimate goal but really all I want is a healthy bmi. And for now a really important goal to me is getting my bmi under 40 and out of ' morbidly obese ':cry: I'm 13 lbs away from that so I'm hoping it won't be too long

Blue I'm sure you'll get to a size 12 and look stunning when you get there :D

Size 10 or 12 - depending on how my face looks!

Ali

I'd ultimately like to be a size 12, I don't know what weight I'd be at that size. I'm currently 15.11 and size 16. I'm thinking maybe 12 stone for a 12. Would quite like to be 11 stone something just because I can't ever remember being that weight! xxx

I would like to be a size 12 too. Ideally I would love to be a size 10, which I have been, but I know a size 12 is 'keepable' whereas when I was a size 10 I had to live at the gym etc. No way can I keep that up.

My first goal weight is 10st 7lb although I do intend to keep going until I am at least 9st 13lb just to see what I look like and also becasue once I start eating again, maybe SW or WW, I will put weight on. If I look ok and put weight on and plateau at 10st 7lb I think I'll be happy.

When I started Exante, I thought my goal would be 12st 7 (lowest adult weight) and that when I got there I'd try to maintain or lose a bit more with Weight Watchers.
Now I'm at that weight (or I was until I went on a food bender last week :eek:) I think I want to carry on with Exante and see just how close to a healthy weight I can get before I get completely sick of the packs!

I think until now I was limiting myself in my head (if that makes sense) because I've never been a normal BMI and can't imagine myself there. But now I realise that there's absolutely no reason why I can't be normal! Just because I've always been fat, there's no reason why I always should be! :D

When I was drunk last weekend I even found myself telling a friend that I wanted to lose 2 more stone on Exante! I have no idea where that thought came from because I've never consciously set that as a goal!!!

A few years ago (about 4) I lost 4 1/2 stone on CD and after an initial weight gain of about 1/2 stone I have kept it off until the end of last year and it just kept creeping. So a stone and half back on was enough to kick me.My initial goal is to get back to where I was before a wedding at Easter and that day I will eat drink and be merry but then I will decide whenther to go further. To be honest although I could by some size 14's I think maybe this time I'll push for a size 12 unless I lose the will to live with having to miss out of all the yummy food..... At this moment my family are sat 6 foot that way >>>>> eating dinner :(:(:(

I want to be 9 stone for my holiday in September.

Dress size? No idea - I have never been slim, so that will be a surprise!! :D

Good luck to us all in our goals! :)

My goal is to get down to 9st ultimately and that's should be a size 10 ish, for now I am just trying to lose as much as possible for my Mexico holiday but when i come back it's all about the long term plan and then maintaining. I've never been a size ten as I've never been below 11st but who knows! Always had 9st in my head as my ideal weight so here's hoping I can get to it!!

Good Luck all :D

My goal is to get my BMI under 30 (80kg would see be with a BMI if 27.4). This is so I can have a fertility operation and then start TTC number one.. I'll keep doing this if and until I get pregnant or reach my ideal weight which would see me in about a 12-14, I guess for me that would be around the 70kg mark ..

First goal is friend's wedding in mid July where I want to look reasonable in a frock and should be around 11 stone. This coincides with me going to work in a very *****y office full of skinnies for 7 weeks. I'll be having breakfasts and evening meals with colleagues fairly often so aiming to be a much more aesthetically pleasing weight by then. Plan for those 7 weeks is to have ham & cheese or egg & bacon for communal breakfasts, a bar at work, then a soup for tea if alone or a ketogenic meal when eating out. That should allow me to keep on losing slowly, though I'm not expecting great things. Back on to the diet for 6 weeks when I get back to normal work, then off to Sardinia for a fortnight with my friend and her family so will just avoid beige food while there.

End goal is to get down to a Matalan size 8, (10-12 in normal clothes). I could squeeeeeze in to size 8 at 9.5 stone so I reckon 8.5 stone would be about right, and puts me at BMI 25. That will probably be December.

This is my goodness knows what number restart after getting down to 9st6lb in Feb 2008 but steadily putting it back on, so this time, my absolutely most important goal is for lifetime maintenance.

I'm going for a combination of BMI, size and weight. Which for me is 2/3 dress sizes and 3 stone. They say at about 10lbs is a dress size, I've got so many size 10/12 clothes that I have and NEED to wear!! I'm going to try and loose a bit more as I know I'll but a bit on when I start eating food.

I've got a looooong way to go til I get to goal, I'm aiming for 10st. Originally my goal was to lose as much as possible before my brothers wedding, which I'm still planning on doing. But after the wedding I'll be straight back on it, which I wasn't 100% sure of before. So in it for the long haul! Looking forward to my day off in 17 days though hehe :D

I want to wear a size 12 wedding dress for my wedding in December :love047: (which means i'd probably need to be a size 10 in normal clothes). I think that being 9st 7lbs would get me to that size. I have a very long way to go, but luckily this gorgeous weather and already dropping a dress size is spurring me on:D

Good luck everyone. :bighug:

I'm only 5ft 2- 5ft 3 ish, ideally I'd love to get down to 8st 7lbs as I want to allow for re-feed weight and a few lbs to play with. I have no idea what dress size that would make me but I know it is what is classed as a healthy bmi x I'd absolutely LOVE to be a size 10 as I'm so short and small boned I don't really hold my weight well and just look dumpy, like a pudding! Lol

I have no idea what size I want to end up as I really think that sizes have got bigger over the years, and it's been a looooong time since I was thin.

When I was aged 19 (now 35) I recall being a size 16 at just over 11 stone, then slimmed down to 9st 10lb and I was a 12/14. Never got close to a size 10.

I currently weigh just under 14 stone and am an 18! Sizes must have got a lot bigger!

I do know that while I felt wonderful at 9st 10lb, I couldn't maintain it and my weight seemed to stabilise at around 10st 7lb so that's what I am going for, and whatever dress size I am then so be it! I actually have 10st 6lb as my goal weight as that will give me a 100lb loss, which sounds so much better than 99lb!!

My goal weight is 10st, goal dress size is 10-12 and goal date is first week in July. Although I will be happy with 10st 7lbs by then.

I'm only 5ft 2- 5ft 3 ish, ideally I'd love to get down to 8st 7lbs as I want to allow for re-feed weight and a few lbs to play with. I have no idea what dress size that would make me but I know it is what is classed as a healthy bmi x I'd absolutely LOVE to be a size 10 as I'm so short and small boned I don't really hold my weight well and just look dumpy, like a pudding! Lol

Hey Pudding - you're the tall one in my book!! :D

Back