• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what is your MOST favourite WW food item?

Silver Member
Hi Im savory not a lover of sweet but I love love love WW chocolate cup cakes yumyum yum 1.5 points and they are so tiny :rolleyes:
I love banoffe deserts I think I will invest :flirt2: lol x

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
It's not WW endorsed but my favourite sweet treat are frubes! lol i'm a child at heart! XX
Hmm, I do have couple I can't decide between.
I'll say the chocolate eclairs at 1.5pts each. They are just lovely.
Bacon and leek quiche served hot for 6 points. I serve with roasted peppers, shallots, mushrooms and courgettes (and dress with light choices balsamic dressing which is zero ponts ) Yummy!!!

plodding away
I love the lemon chicken risotto, think it is 5 1/2 or 6 points. For pudding I love their rice pudd with caramel sauce 1 1/2 points
Love the ww eclairs, and like any of the chocolate based desserts but im avoiding all this stuff now. Saying that i had the ww spaggetti tin and it was alright for 1.5 points and its free for me on NC

I love the ww toffee apple crumbles.. 3 points.. lovely lovely lovely! My Fella had one tonight with me and agreed hehe

Oooh i havent seen them in my asda but will look again tomo.. i live right behind an asda so will be in there first thing after taking my dd to school... i know what im having for lunch tomor :)