What is your 'pet hate' today?.....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Mine is toilet rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I buy recycled toilet rolls to help do my bit for re-cycling and the green effect etc...

All well and good, until you come to try to start a new roll, they are glued down so tightly that half a toilet roll has gone before you can it started off.........

Grrrrr.......it has just drove me mad, trying to get a new roll started.

What's your 'pet hate' today then.

LOL!!! That's quite a peeve today! Other than my usual gripes with bad drivers, I'm not peeved with anyone today really...

Hmm, same as every day - going to work! Don't get me wrong, I do actually like my job and for that I am very grateful as a lot of people don't like theirs but I am peeved with getting up at 0630 and it's dark.
That's my peeve, dark mornings and dark nights. Hmph.

The belt on the hoover has just gone! OH has gone to town but his phone is switched off and it's 7 miles so I won't be going out to get one when he gets back!
Not that I'm in the least houseproud you understand! But I like things to look halfway passable. :(

I have the same peeve every work day morning. I'm waiting at the bus stop along with a load of other people. The number 11 bus draws up and a woman gets off to change buses at our stop . And every morning without fail she thinks it's okay to stand right at the front of the queue and get on before every one!!!! One morning i will pluck up enough courage to say something.

Back