What is your shoe size? Anyone's feet got smaller since losing weight?

What size feet are you?

• Size 3 or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Size 4

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Size 5

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Size 6

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Size 7

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Size 8

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Size 9

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Size 10 plus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Louise24

Gold Member
I was reading in a magazine about a lady who lost about 5 stone and also went down 2 shoe sizes.

Has anyone else found this?

Also... I love a good poll, I bet I have the biggest feet at size 8 (I need big feet as I'm tall and I'd fall over).:eek:

Im a size six - shoe not dress lol! xxx

I used to be a size 6 and am now a 5. My daughter went from a 10 to an 8 which of course has made it soooooooooooooo much easier for her to get shoes to fit.

well i do believe that as ive gone from a size 7 to an 8 since i put on all the weight,so im hoping it goes in the opposite direction when it all comes off!!!!
elaine x

At 16st I was a size 8 and now I'm about a 5 1/2........ I still wear the size 8 cyber-boots that cost me £100 though!! Plenty of socks...I'm not wasting them!!!

I went from an 11 to a size 9. Lost a fair amount of width too.

Fantastic now. So much easier getting shoes, even if they are still mostly mail order.

I have gone down 1 shoe size was a 6 now a 5, my old shoes kept slipping off. Great feeling though. xxx Loobylou

I am a 5 and always have been although my feet have got narrower since loosing weight which is good as they have always been VERY wide and to be able to buy normal shoes in any shop is lovely rather than needing to find nice shoes in EEE width I can also wear boots for the first time in years as I can buy them and they fit my calves YIPEEEEEEEEEE

I used to be 8 in trainers and 7 in shoes but I now take a 7 in trainers and my new work shoes are size 7 and are way too loose

I'm a 5 1/2 and have been since high school, my feet don't seem to be shrinking

x

My feet are about the only part of me that has no fat!

Back