Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What is your strategy to stay on the diet?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by vikki73, 5 September 2009 Social URL.

1. vikki73

vikki73 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    CWP Maintenance
    Just wondering really. I'm on week 3 of SS and I really really badly wanted to cheat today. I didn't have anyone at hand to support me. So I went upstairs and tried on my "thin wardrobe". It really motivated me to feel the size 10s getting looser - don't get me wrong they're a long way off comfortable but I can envisage a time (hopefully not too far away) when I will be wearing them! The pizza and wine desires then disappeared, for now anyway :rolleyes:
    How do you all stay motivated?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hmmmmm good question

I plan little breaks away every so often to keep me focused with the hubby or friends, its 'my' thing lol i love travelling and see the breaks as a reward

If i dont stay on track - i dont go - - - simples :D

4. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I have now reached goal after losing around 4.5 stone, and I rewarded myself every time I lost 7lb, on the last 1 stone my rewards were a pair of schuh shoes (around £40, so wouldn't normally spend that money on shoes) and then a pair of GHDs when I was 7lb from goal, my goal was a new tattoo, but I haven't had that done yet as I now cannot find the one I had my heart set on... doh!! But I reached goal thinking I would have it done.... you could also pick something like a facial, manicure and pedicure and things like that, something you wouldn't normally have done.

5. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Diet:
    Healthy eating, was CD
    There's always people on here that can support you if you need it. MMs is a lifeline.

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Mmm, Greeneyes seems to have the same idea as me - lots of rewards. I don't particularly buy anything expensive but I like certain brands (Lola Rose, Butler and Wilson) so its one item for each milestone reached.
    Keeps me going!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.