What is your weekly routine?

Valentine_N

Secret Agent
I am just interested in what other people are doing. Mine depends heavily on my shifts (NHS worker) and my kids.

I walk as much as possible (10,000 - 25,000 steps on my day off)

Exercise programme set by personal trainer 1 - 3 times a week (strength/core and cardio)

Yoga 1-2 times a week

If I have time I try and fit in another cardio class (bodypump/combat/attack/lbt/insanity/hiit)

V x

I tend to have a fairly set routine based on class timeetables, but the average week is:

Mon: Rest
Tue: Rest
Weds Eve: Swimming (usually about 1k breatstroke)
Thurs Eve: Zumba class 45mins
Fri Eve: Yoga class 45mins
Sat Morn: 5k run
Sun Morn: Body Pump class 45 mins

Sometimes if I feel like killing myself I do a HIIT Circuits class at 6.30am on a Weds morning, and still swim on the night! But that's hard going!

I love to dance and if work doesn't get in the way I do 6 days and 6 classes then have Sunday off. 2x Zumba, 2x belly dancing & 2 more general dance and choreo. Never feels like exercise:)

I'm relatively new to exercising in a structured way but my week currently looks like this:

Monday: weigh day and lots of walking - I spend my lunch hour walking to complete my 10,000 steps
Tuesday: Leave the car at home and walk to and from work. Averaging about 15,000 steps a day.
Wednesday: lunch time walking and then a drums alive session in the evening.
Thursday: Leave the car at home and walking to and from work. (Starting cardio tennis soon)
Friday: Drums alive
Saturday: 1 hour of badminton followed by more walking.

Needing to build in more classes but I want my current weight to drop a bit more before I increase further.

Mon:ride the bicycle for 90 mins, drink weight loss green tea 3 times
tue:ride the bicyle for 90 mins,
wed:go for a walk at nights,
thur: cardio exercises,swim,
fri:ride the bicycle for 90 mins,drink weight loss green tea 3 times
sat:run for 45 mins
sun:rest

I try and have a bit of a structure to exercise, as it helps if it's non-negotiable - less wiggle room to get out of it. Of course, if I do have plans that clash then that's fine, but stops me making excuses needlessly.

Monday: 20 minutes swim and 10 minutes stretching in sauna
Tuesday: rest day
Wednesday: zumba, maybe some gym time if I get there early
Thursday: gym plus aqua
Friday: city walking in the summer, spinning in the winter
Saturday/Sunday: one day spinning and 15 minute swim, one day walking between 10-15 miles (weather dependent)

I'm self employed so my routine is different week by week. My job usually has me stood up for 10-12 per day and usually entails quite a bit of walking and hiking as well. I try to have a structured exercise regime but it depends on my work hours for that week

Monday: Pilates or Bodypump
Tuesday: Pilates for Zumba
Wednesday: Clubbercise (thinking about swapping this for pole fitness in the new year)
Thursday: Bodypump or Tai Chi
Friday: Dance Fit
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: Usually entails a 3-5 mile hike in the afternoon

Back