• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what jobs do we all do

Sam1309

Silver Member
S: 20st3.2lb C: 19st12.3lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 0st4.9lb(1.73%)
this is just me being nosey just wondered what we all done for a living

i am at uni full time (well its finished for the year) studying forensic anthropology and crime scene science to give the course its full title

however i also work as a care assistant doing home help

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I am a Tattoo Artist......

love my job....

recently widowed...

but still here and trying to sort my life out......with lots of support and help from my friends.....;)

and exante is a way forward for me to get what I need..eat and lose weight.......result....hopefully.,...:D

Sam1309

Silver Member
sorry to hear of your loss.

tattoo artist now there is talent. wish i could draw let alone ink some one??? i blame people like you for my addiction lol

lol yeh well here to help :D

everyone can draw..we just have different abilities....
look at Lowry? matchstick men....his paintings still hang in galleries though..;)

Shuffler

S: 12st10lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 0st13lb(7.3%)
Tattoo artist is like a dream job for me! Amazing!

I do admin for the Barnardo's South West finance team. Yawn.

Sam1309

Silver Member
ahh is bristol sunny?? i'm just about to head up to the airport lol

S: 19st3lb C: 19st3lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 46.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, wow what an interesting bunch we are! I'm about to start as an ISVA, which is an advocate for victims of rape.

I clean, make a lot of tea, sign paperwork, and shout at men.
Hi Fongs x

and sam, if I could retrain I go and be a Bones, fascinating job! good one.

Last edited:

Magggie

S: 14st8lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 4st6lb(30.39%)
Council Walla

For-Ev-er ;) lol

Ah well-super boring I bet, but it pays well & I enjoy what I do, and the flexi hrs are good

(((hugs Fongy))) you are doing so well :)

I can't draw either-I have seen photos of Fongy's work and its :happy096: :clap: :wow:

hi Fongs, started eliminating on sunday, packs arrive tomorrow, need to drop 18lbs smartish, and i graze during the day.No wine, wheat, fags, butter in house. Just veg, protein and waters, teas etc. No lunch boxes for him, hes chuffed gets chippy every day! just ate 4 bisquits though, in his cupbord, but none left now.

deedee1

S: 10st13lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 1st0lb(9.15%)
Im also a council walla. Worked in the council for many years doing various jobs.

Currently work in environmental enforcement. Possibly hated as much as traffic wardens.

joyo

S: 14st3lb C: 13st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st9lb(4.52%)
I'm in office/admin work for a Supermarket. Ahhhh the smell of baking bread is a nightmare & dont get me started on the cheese & deli counters!

Magggie

S: 14st8lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 4st6lb(30.39%)
I'm in office/admin work for a Supermarket. Ahhhh the smell of baking bread is a nightmare & dont get me started on the cheese & deli counters!
I think I would be quite slim if I had your job & I worked in Morrisons-that smell of cooking chicken
YEUUK !

why do they think that will draw people in to buy it????

But yes, baking bread would tip me over the edge
in fact I am commuting on my scooter again, and I can smell all the takeaways firing up their food for the night....Oooohhhh.... Chineeeeeeese :cry:

S: 14st13lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 4st12lb(32.54%)
I'm a self-employed book-keeper, do day-to-day accounting, payroll, HR, some admin tasks and tax returns for a varied portfolio of clients.

I also own/run a small (very small!) employment agency. :)

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
S: 12st5.8lb C: 12st5.8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm a cook, cleaner, umpire, nurse, social secretary, taxi driver and whatever else being a mum of 5 (3 to 15) throws at me. Oh, and i also do all the admin and wages for my hubbys business once the youngest 3 are in bed. As you can tell, i've learnt not to say i'm JUST a mum! The pays not too good, the hours are horrendous and holidays are non existent but i wouldn't be without them!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Weight Loss Discussion 0
Chit Chat 0
Exante - Diaries 0
Chit Chat 0
Hobbies 1