What keeps you going?

Katy_the_kelt

Hi everyone, I'm starting lipotrim this weekend, and though I'm looking forward to loosing weight, thought it might be good to try and get some ideas rolling to make a big happy thread about why what makes it all worthwhile. Mine are ~

My very first bikini in August!
Not lowering my eyes and trying not to be noticed when I go clubbing
Not having to sit with my coat on my lap to hide my tummy
Rediscovering my killer cheekbones
Being able to shop for things I like and not just things that hide my tummy.

What're yours? :flirt2:

Hmmm what's keeping me going?
Knowing I have to buy a wedding dress in June and I don't want a tent.
I have bought a gorgeous swimming costume in a size 18 for my honeymoon in September and I will get into it!
Wanting my wedding piccies to look amazing - not me hiding behind my friends.
Wanting to be proud of myself on my 30th birthday on 7/9/12.
And.... feeling like a proper member of society again - that would be amazing.

Good luck hun xx

Hi ya, I would just like to be able to wear any clothes I like and to have a healthy BMI.
Good luck with starting Lipotrim. It's great.

Hiya....good luck starting!!! I'm on day 3 and am doing ok so far!

I'm looking forward to:
buying nice clothes (not baggy black things)
saying yes to nights out (i have run out of excuses!)
getting into photos-i haven't been in a photo in at least a year!
feeling less puffy and bloated- my hands kill every morning with puffiness!!!
feeling attractive again and looking at myself in the mirror-i dont think ive looked in months!
feeling happy and in control of myself!

Thanks Katy...that has def helped me focus this morning!!! Roll on day 3 x

I am hoping to have a skinny holiday! Imagine not worrying when you sit up on the beach, no rolls!!! Also looking forward to looking well at my little ones communion. Feeling free, and light. Being fitter.

Hiya....good luck starting!!! I'm on day 3 and am doing ok so far!

I'm looking forward to:
buying nice clothes (not baggy black things)
saying yes to nights out (i have run out of excuses!)
getting into photos-i haven't been in a photo in at least a year!
feeling less puffy and bloated- my hands kill every morning with puffiness!!!
feeling attractive again and looking at myself in the mirror-i dont think ive looked in months!
feeling happy and in control of myself!

Thanks Katy...that has def helped me focus this morning!!! Roll on day 3 x

Oh, I'm starting to get puffiness in my face/neck, doesn't feel good, does it? :(
But go you! you're taking control :D and thanks, I am really excited. x

I know Katy....the puffiness makes you fell 10 times fatter!!! I hate it! My face looks like someone has pumped it up!
I did LT last year for 9 days and lost 15lbs...im hoping to last longer this time cos i know how amazing it makes you feel....and i'm going to keep it off this time!

p.s this forum is amazing!!! x

I lost 6stones in 21 weeks in 2010. What kept me going was making mini goals and hanging the next size down jeans on my wardrobe. Also if I felt like giving up I promised myself I would only give up on a weigh in day, so each time I lost I wanted to do just one more week. :)

I am looking forward to being me... I think she got hidden beneath the rolls. Just home from weigh in at end of week 2....lost just over a stone! Bring it on...

I am looking forward to being me... I think she got hidden beneath the rolls. Just home from weigh in at end of week 2....lost just over a stone! Bring it on...

That's a really good one actually, and I just added it to my own :) It's like being fat becomes this massive characteristic that isn't based on anything about you, but it sort of becomes what you are :/ Anyway, movin' on up :) x

Ooh, ladies, I just went into Topshop today and really fantasized about wearing things in there: I usually kind of zone all fashion out as if it's nothing to do with me, but if you focus and say to yourself "I'm young and pretty, I CAN have these things like anyone else" it feels exciting :)

For about ten years I've worn things that come down over my hips to cover my tummy, but it's really stifling thinking "I can't wear this out in case someone sees the bulge". Can't wait to show my tummy for the first time ever! Stay strong everyone!

Imagine the summer time when we will be able to wear gorgeous things and not hide our bodies!!!! I cant wait!!!
Well it's now 10.05 and i'm off to bed with a DVD...i'm loving these early nights...Keep strong xxx

Back