What keeps you motivated

vickiabd

Mine is Slipping into an old pair of blue jeans and feeling sexy in it... whats yours?

I just want to feel great in general although I do have loads of clothes I would love to fit back into. I also get married in 27 weeks........

Lots of things to keep me going x

Looking good in my maid of honour dress for my best friends wedding in June.

Fitting into all the size 12 summer clothes I brought few years ago when I nearly got to that size but then I put loads a weight on :(

Being able to have nice holiday snaps of my first holiday abroad with my dd in August :)

And just being healthy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not dreading opening the wardrobe and have to find something to wear instead of picking :) also want a gap between my thighs when I walk lol

...Bridesmaid dress to feel good in on March the 30th 4 weeks today!..eeeek!!.. and i have loads of mini goals, always created 1 ultimate goal, then once i have reached it i always slip back to my old ways!!..

... but by far the biggest motivation for me... is at the end of all the shedding...actually being able to be in control around food again!!!.. :) and keep it all off!.

x

My wedding on 1st September :) and fitting into my old clothes again! And feeling happy about what I see in the mirror x

Bridesmaid dress for sisters wedding on the 9th June, then the summer and no chafing. lol :D

Get rid if chafing thighs - that's definitely up there, I'm with you on that one!

Going backpacking through Australia and Asia again in Jan and i want to do all the things i could not do last time due to my weight like sky diving =D And i would LOVE my thighs to stop rubbing together too!

Whenever i'm finding it a little difficult, i watch an episode of supersize vs superskinny for some motivation! It always does the trick xx

Back