what lipotrim has done for me!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by madhousemum, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well i am so impressed with lipotrim it has changed my way ok i am now back eatting but before i started lipotrim i always had to have a glass off coke on the go and that was all i would drink some days i would drink 2litres in a day but since i have been off it i have not touched one bit of coke and still drinking 2 litres of water a day. i am not suffering with migraines like i used too. also i have stopped eatting in the evening when i get bored when kids are in bed i eat 3 main meals and that is it no snacks at all. i have started eatting veg which i have never done in my life! also ofcourse i lost 2 stone on it! all i hope to do is maintain the weight i am now and go back on it after christmas to get the other 2 stone off dont get me wrong i am not gonna stop doing weight watchers and if i lose i will be happy with what ever i lose even if it is just 1/4 of lb. i am happy to walk down the road and not feel uncomfortable about my weight and if people look at me it is not cos they are thinking i am fat!
    This is what lipotrim done for me in the short time i was on it what has it done for you???

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misha

misha Member

It has made me abandon my idea that I can't lose weight whatever I do. There are things (like LT) that work and that can work for me.

Mini likes this.
  4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Excellent! Thats what its for! To change your approach to food and cure bad food habits. Well done -the way you're going you will lose before you re start after Xmas and deservedly so. Well done and keep it going. :D

Mini likes this.
  5. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    It has helped me believe in myself again and I feel great physically and I know I look better than I have in years. I changed jobs a couple of weeks ago and I am having to meet loads of new people and this has brought home to me how much my confidence was dented by my weight. I don't think about how I look or feel like hiding now cos I know I look fine, so I can just concentrate on the job if that makes sense.

Best of all even tho I know refeeding and maintaining will be tricky, I believe in myself so I don't doubt I will be able to do it with preparation and hard work.

I would have to say tho that this is my 3rd time on LT and I have cracked it this time because of this fab forum, and the really lovely people on it. For me the forum and LT go hand in hand and I am so very thankful for both x

Mini likes this.
  6. molly68

molly68 Full Member

After just one week its given me back my optimism that I can lose my weight, that I am worth all the hard work and effort and I will soon be wearing the clothes I want not what will hide my figure.

Mini likes this.
  7. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    well i've gone from being obese to being healthy, and i feel young again. I had started to feel old before my time and like i'd never regain that youthfull energy i once had. you cant beat that!

Mini likes this.
  8. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    well i've gone from being obese to being healthy, and i feel young again. I had started to feel old before my time and like i'd never regain that youthfull energy i once had. you cant beat that!

9. Khandi

Khandi Silver Member

Diet:
    Diet Chef - this time round *sigh*
    Thank you all for sharing what LT has done for you. It's gr8 to hear success stories, keeps me motivated

10. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have more confidence in myself, I look better than I have for years and, I still am amazed by this, I am lighter than I was 17 years ago when I fell pregnant with my eldest!!!!!! I am planning on trying my wedding dress in the near future just to see how close I am to my wedding weight! (the memory isn't what it was and I can't remember how much I weighed back then!

I do worry that I will go back to my old ways but I will try my hardest not to. I was also a big coke addict and would go through up to 2L a day, using it to wash down several choccie bars!!!!!! I am planning lots of salad when I get to refeed and will snack on carrot and celery if I feel peckish!!!

Isn't LT just the best!!!!!!

x

msblonde likes this.
  11. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(24.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    lipotrim has changed my life could see no way to lose the weight I needed and couldnot get myself motivated now I am 30lbs lighter wearing a size 12 jeans and i have so much confidence even wanting to experiment with food

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.