What little things are you looking forward to when you get to goal?

astara

I think the little things are important too :)

I am looking forward to wearing a T-shirt, as its always been a no no for me to uncover my arms in summer!

To not want to turn the lights off at bedtime ;)

To have my OH lift me up without me screaming no! no! lol

To shop in regular shops

My children to have a smaller mummy :p

And one thing I really really want to do, play tennis with the kids in the summer :D

to fit into all my clothes i cant at the moment!

Looking forward to feeling confident again.. :( weight gain really depresses me and I find myself going into myself.. :(

To go shopping and not end up in a foul mood and take it out on other people.

To not wear long sleeves all summer and be able to wear leggins and not feel self concious

To fit into a pair of glittery hunter wellies for festivals this summer

To weigh less than my boyfriend

To be able to wear vest tops in summer and not worry about my arms.
Wear trousers and feel comfortable that theres no added bulges.
To feel comfortable in warmer weather without all the excess sweating etc (yuck)
To have my acid reflux symptoms lessen.
Feel comfortable with all the other school mums.
Not have the constant health worries that obesity brings.
If i have an occasion coming up i can go to any shop and see what i can see.

This is just a small amount for me :eek:

Can't wait to wear a lovely pencil skirt dress for my 21st . Get more tattoos and not be afraid to dress to show them off. To regain my confidence..to feel beautiful again..to fit this booty in leather skinnys!!! I'd be here all day

To be able to wear a cute little dress on my 30th birthday!
To be able to confidently wear a bikini on holiday this summer!

Can't wait to wear a lovely pencil skirt dress for my 21st . Get more tattoos and not be afraid to dress to show them off. To regain my confidence..to feel beautiful again..to fit this booty in leather skinnys!!! I'd be here all day

I'm with you on the tattoo's! I have a lovely half sleeve on my left arm, that only my nearest and dearest have seen. I am looking forward to showing it off :)

to fit back into my size ten jeans that i havent yet thrown out....i WILL get back into them
to wear vest tops/t-shirts in the summer
to actually look forward to summer and not dread it because i have to let go of my beloved cardigans aka cover my fat arms, and disguise my stomach and huge hips
to be able to sit on my bfs lap and not feel like im squashing him
to swop clothes with my friends
to wear wet look leggings!!

to name just a few :) xxx

To feel confident getting into a swimming pool, to be able to run around with my children and have fun instead of having to sit and watch them. To feel beautiful and sexy inside and out. To feel truely happy.
I have a very very long way to go but hoping one day I will get there.

To fit in clothes that I'd never dare try before (always been huge!)
To get more tattoos (thats one of my goals treats)
To not feel sweaty in the summer when just walking down the road!
To be able to run around with my hyper 3 year old lol
To have more self confidence :) (I hope)

to be able to shop in normal shops and to fit into normal sizes rather than having to search through looking for a 18-20, to have more confidence and not feel the odd one out xx

To be able to wear a skirt without tights!

To wear a bikini on holiday and look good!

To not have back fat

To look thin sitting down and not have my legs and tummy hanging over everything!!

i no nooone has posted on here for a few months but the little things im looking forward to when i reach my goal weight is ..

to be lighter than my other half.
to be able to fit in all the size 12 clothes i have.
to not feel the odd one out around my sisters. ( who are both slim and size 10)
to be able to wear something other than leggings and a long top!

and my main one is to fit into my gorgeous new size 12 dress for my little girl's birthday party on the 26th of october this year. :) :)

i cant wait :) :)

To being able to wear nice clothes.
To being able to help and inspire others
To not being embarrassed by my size

Wearing high heels again- my feet are up to a size 5 (from a 3.5) :( always feel wobbly on heels and do a hell of a lot of damage when I fall over (drunk ;) lol). Can't wait for shooooes!!!

To not have to wear tights with every skirt I own - even in summer!
And to be able to sit down without a spare tire...
So that if someone, by chance, happened to take a picture of me the first thing I say isn't "delete that" its "ah thats nice"

Just to wake up in the morning and not immediately think 'I must lose weight'

To put on the strapless bridesmaids dress my friend has chosen for me to wear at her wedding without wishing I could have a cardi over the top to cover my arms

To feel confident enough to deliberately let my boyfriend 'catch' me fresh out of the shower without feeling the need to hide behind the biggest towel I can find

To not feel pure jealousy and inadequacy when looking at pictures of my slim friends. I particularly hate this because I love my friends very much and don't want to feel such petty negative things

Back