what meals are you addicted too???

meerkat_nat

So ive been slimming for 4 weeks, i have my own favourite meals that i get a wee bit addicted too, and i wondered what everbody elses addicted toeating/making.
I found that the week when i made lentil dahl, i had my best week, winning SOW.
But iam also addicted to my very spicy chicken stir fry, with 2 x 35g of extra light phili as a HEXA.

which meals do you have better losses from?
I am intruiged, what is everybody else eating?:dragon:

I have had my best weeks on lentil soup....veg oxo cube, carrots, onions and leeks, then zap!
I also will have the lentil soup for breakfast...not as bad as it sounds in cold weather and helped loss of 7lbs in November 2012. Also have it at lunch, followed by big fruit salad and yogurt.

I have had my best weeks on lentil soup....veg oxo cube, carrots, onions and leeks, then zap!
I also will have the lentil soup for breakfast...not as bad as it sounds in cold weather and helped loss of 7lbs in November 2012. Also have it at lunch, followed by big fruit salad and yogurt.

so boil it all up together or cook lentils first then veg?

I just cook everything in the pressure cooker for about 15/20 mins....will take longer in a pan...but yes cook it all together...it is really filling!

I can't tell you if it gives you my best losses or not but recently I've become obsessed with tomato pasta bake (sometimes with meat, usually not)

Pasta, passata, onions, mushroom, peppers and sweetcorn. I add some chilli powder and top with a HEA of cheese. Delicious
yes i have had this with the meat at my friends! twas very nice, i must agree but pasta is my enemy!i can eat loads!!!!

I think my favourite would have to be Lemon Chicken with fried rice, a SW recipe I got from October magazine and it always proves very popular! I think food I've had best loss on would be super speed soup, I lost 4lb that week!!

I think my favourite would have to be Lemon Chicken with fried rice, a SW recipe I got from October magazine and it always proves very popular! I think food I've had best loss on would be super speed soup, I lost 4lb that week!!

can i ask what is in this?

can i ask what is in this?
The super speed soup? It's basically anything you want to throw in that's free, like veggies and cans of beans, lentils, etc. it's actually called the 12 speed soup as the idea is you have 12 different speed foods in there. I just threw in what I had, boiled it up and it was actually really nice, very filling and got me 4lb off :D

The super speed soup? It's basically anything you want to throw in that's free, like veggies and cans of beans, lentils, etc. it's actually called the 12 speed soup as the idea is you have 12 different speed foods in there. I just threw in what I had, boiled it up and it was actually really nice, very filling and got me 4lb off :D

just think a week of soup would loose me 4lb, just a bit hard going for me that! i crave solids after a bit

I basically had it for lunch and snacks, eat normal SW foods rest of time, but found I was too full from the soup most of the time and I was only managing about 5 Syns a day but it didn't bother me as I was too full from the soup!

I can't tell you if it gives you my best losses or not but recently I've become obsessed with tomato pasta bake (sometimes with meat, usually not)

Pasta, passata, onions, mushroom, peppers and sweetcorn. I add some chilli powder and top with a HEA of cheese. Delicious

Sounds like a nice easy recipe I could copy! Do u just cook the pasta thn bung it all in a dish and cook it in the oven?

I love curries! I also find that I loose weight better when having several per week especially the meat free ones such as Aloo Gobi! (to find recipes follow the link below, index is on page 60)

I also eat a lot of cous cous. I have never been a fan of rice or pasta, but love my tatties. What i do with the cous cous is cook a head of brocolli or cauliflower mix through the cous cous. I will also add cooked fish or chicken through the mix. I have a lot of this for my tea with beetroot and pickled onions. I have been having a lot of "fry up" brunches during the holidays, which has been a great change...don't have time when working. Tried to get the LM sausages everyone is talking about, but they did not have any in Morrisons yesterday. When I get really hungry at night I have a big fruit salad and yogurt. I always keep a big fruit salad made up in the fridge for "emergencies"...must admit I have had more than the "odd" packet of crisps during the holidays! This will stop tomorrow. Also thinking of having a alcohol free January...did this a couple of years ago and felt a lot better. Since I have joined SW I have only been drinking at the weekend....but again that has slipped during the holidays! Must try better!

I also eat a lot of cous cous. I have never been a fan of rice or pasta, but love my tatties. What i do with the cous cous is cook a head of brocolli or cauliflower mix through the cous cous. I will also add cooked fish or chicken through the mix. I have a lot of this for my tea with beetroot and pickled onions. I have been having a lot of "fry up" brunches during the holidays, which has been a great change...don't have time when working. Tried to get the LM sausages everyone is talking about, but they did not have any in Morrisons yesterday. When I get really hungry at night I have a big fruit salad and yogurt. I always keep a big fruit salad made up in the fridge for "emergencies"...must admit I have had more than the "odd" packet of crisps during the holidays! This will stop tomorrow. Also thinking of having a alcohol free January...did this a couple of years ago and felt a lot better. Since I have joined SW I have only been drinking at the weekend....but again that has slipped during the holidays! Must try better!
I've found the LM sausages in TESCO and ASDA!

I'm addicted to LM sausages and hazelnut coffee at the moment :)

Back