What outfit do you want to slim for? What are you going to buy yourself as a reward?

Karrinnae

Just a bit of fun an hopefully more motivation.........

What would you ideally wish to wear at the end of all this.............what is your unveiling outfit so to speak....to start things off here is mine. I would love to be able to wear them next year.

Whats yours?

dress.jpgshoes.jpg

image-171360405.jpg

A maxi dress I bought for this summer, before I unknowingly gained so much weight. It's a size 10, so if I could fit comfortably into it by next summer I'll be pleased :)

Pretty isn't it :) I bought it the beginning of this year when it would've fitted if I hadn't of turned into such a piggy and gained all this weight!

My friend gave me a Hoss dress which she got in a sale - original price was obscene and the sale price was horribly expensive - but for me it's free! It's short and I still have fat knees so it's a goal weight frock! Also a couple of Karen millen outfits - again donated from richer friend!

Long term an All Saints dress.....love them but you need to be the right size........interim I am getting married in march and have two wedding dresses...one coloured and is fitted at the top with a dramatic huge tulle skirt and the second a pippa inspired long ivory silhouette dress....both breathtaking.

Some of these clothes must look gorgeous. I love high-end labels :eek: but obviously do not have any because they would be wasted on a fat body like mine (ie no shape whatsoever).

I don't have a particular outfit in mind but my cousin's wedding is in April next year and I would LOVE to buy one of these summery (yet still appropriate for a wedding) dresses in Monsoon. And even better if I could get it on ebay (most sizes are sizes 10-12-14 for the clothes I like on ebay :( ) And buy a little black dress for the party in the evening if the budget allows it.

Oh, and wear heels without feeling like I am going to die. Is it me or are heels easier to wear when you're lighter? I never wear killer heels as I am tall enough as it is, but at my heaviest, I could not even wear small heels. Now it feels much more comfy yet still painful. I imagine when I am at my target weight, the balls of my feet will be under far less pressure...

Book-Worm said:
Some of these clothes must look gorgeous. I love high-end labels :eek: but obviously do not have any because they would be wasted on a fat body like mine (ie no shape whatsoever).

I don't have a particular outfit in mind but my cousin's wedding is in April next year and I would LOVE to buy one of these summery (yet still appropriate for a wedding) dresses in Monsoon. And even better if I could get it on ebay (most sizes are sizes 10-12-14 for the clothes I like on ebay :( ) And buy a little black dress for the party in the evening if the budget allows it.

Oh, and wear heels without feeling like I am going to die. Is it me or are heels easier to wear when you're lighter? I never wear killer heels as I am tall enough as it is, but at my heaviest, I could not even wear small heels. Now it feels much more comfy yet still painful. I imagine when I am at my target weight, the balls of my feet will be under far less pressure...

Glad it's not just me that thought that about heels lol I agree I can't wait to wear. Pair of knee highs again when my fat legs go thinner

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost

Back