what packs did you choose your first week

cathy2009

i know obviously everyone has different tastes and ive heard different opinions on the porridge etc, but did you try one of each the first week or did yous opt for shakes and then introduced soups? im picking mine tonight for first time xx plus ive text my consultant to make sure shes plenty of mint choc lol, i havent even tried it yet haaaa :)

Still on my first week but i picked 7 porridge 7 Shakes and 7 soups... then my consultant swapped the Porridge for more soups and shakes as i did not get on with the porridge and liked the soup and shakes better :)

I chose all 21 mint chocolate shakes - big mistake.

I choose shakes banana, strawberry, choc, choc mint/orange, vanilla they were all nice. Prefer choc, banana and strawberry. On my second week I will try the soups. I think I will avoid bars when I can have them, if I start on them I won't want to stop lol. I am so ss+ I try and do ss day but it just doesn't happen, so when I cook hubby's tea I'll have my chicken or fish. Good luck and drink plenty of water.

when i was on ss 4 years ago i tried all the stuff available, took me a couple of weeks but learnt that i hated all the soups, porridge was o.k and shakes were yummy

this time around i have stuck with the shakes and nothing else, only ones i`m not keen on are banana and vanilla,love all the other shake flavours

trial and error really, what you dont like your consultant should swap for you

kaz:)

I've ordered 4 peanut bars for next week.. they're actually alot like flapjacks, i love them :)

not tried the bars Sinead,
let me know how you get on with them
something other than liquid would make a nice change :D

kaz:)

yeah i thought be nice in the evening :) haha! x

I started the bars on week 5 get a variety of chocolate/toffee and choc mint they are soooooooooooo yummy and it felt soooooo good to chew somthing again after that long was great =D Otherwise i only have shakes fav's are choc and banana used to love strawberry but going very off it for some reason.

Just looking at your weight losses each week Yolande, they're more than most people :) well done!! Hope i have good losses like that! x

Thanks hun =) Im very made up with my loss so far finally found something that works for me =D Im sure you will do great sounds and looks like you in for a nice loss tomoz x

Hope soooo fingers crossed!! x

Back