What part of an egg i the fatty part?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by cddietgal, 11 August 2010 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

I have read on here that people can get side effects with eggs and have so far avoided them just incase
    I have a few friends round for dinner and haven't told them about the pills so I am thinking of cooking a meal that fits in with my plan ,I am the only veggie so main meal wise I can get away with it.
    Just looking in my WW booklet and there is a Strawberry and hazelnut pavlova with ww whip and fresh strawberries which looks lovely but will I be ok with the egg whites or would you avoid until you know if they effect you
    Thanks cdg x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pink_kelly

pink_kelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Xenical and Low Fat
    You will be okay with the egg whites - it's the yolk that's contains the fat.

I made a low fat eaton mess with egg whites which is similar to pavlova. xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.