What Quantities URGENT REPLIES NEEDED

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
just occurred to me... what are the quantities allowed for add a meal week???

is it the same quantities outlined in the book for the meals on ss+ i.e 120g of chicken???

i have two little booklets i got off cdc, one is pink, one is yellow...

no mention on aamw, i've just looked at a sticky thread and i ate far too much chicken last night, and far too much cottage cheese... i am furious!!! no wonder i have put on 1lb today!!!

sorry chick... i just can't believe it

If you read carefully it is in your yellow book, The pound you put on will be water weight and not from the chicken and cottage cheese and I bet it will be gone again by tomorrow morning if you up your water a little bit today. There is no way that you can put on weight on the level of calories that you had, yuo're just panicing over that silly little pound. I can eat nothing but my packs and put on 1lb over night but I know it's just water. Don't worry it'll disappear just as quickly as it appeared, you can come on here and tell me off if it doesn't!:D

where is it in the yellow book kelly cos i'm going out of my mind...

i know the 2 tablespoons of veg is the same but i've sent OH to work with 120g of tuna and by the look of the sticky you can't even have tuna!

Mine is a whole page on page 7 but then they changed things just after I joined so your book might be different.
Mine says 100g of cottage cheese or 50g of chicken or turkey.

my page 7 is just ss+, add a meal is mentioned no where in the book...

i've had one bar today and i'm scared stiff to touch anything else today... i'm not doing add a meal

You dont have to do add a meal until week 12 now. And then every 12th week after that. Hope this gives you more time to sort out what you can eat xx

ok, feel better, just spoke to cdc who told me not to worry, ss+ is same quantities as aamw since aamw doesn't exist anymore....

Its quite confusing isnt it?

It says in my book SS or SS+ can be followed for a maximum of twelve weeks after which you must step up to a plan above 800cals for 1 week. So going by that it would be at least the 810 for a week? Have i got that totally wrong lol? I have the new book.

i've got the new book too and i'm still baffled... scared to eat, drink or anything (only had a bar today)

Could you maybe give your CDC a bell & confirm exactly what you're allowed?

*makes mental note to self to ask CDC about this next Tuesday*

How confusing! But i'm easily confused at the best of times :eek::D

well i rang her before and she says for aamw i should continue with whatever packs i usually have (4) and a meal of the quantities stated in ss+...

at the end of the day... she's my cdc, she's looking out for me, so i should trust what she is telling me xx

Yeah go for it, but at the very least go ahead & have your packs.

Good luck! x

Its quite confusing isnt it?

It says in my book SS or SS+ can be followed for a maximum of twelve weeks after which you must step up to a plan above 800cals for 1 week. So going by that it would be at least the 810 for a week? Have i got that totally wrong lol? I have the new book.

That's correct :)

To clarify:

AAM add a meal week no longer exists so it will not appear in the new booklets, however, some people who started before the changes are still doing this.

SS+ the one with food is identical to AAM week.

The quantities are on page 12 of the pink and blue booklet.

You dont have to do add a meal until week 12 now. And then every 12th week after that. Hope this gives you more time to sort out what you can eat xx

AAM is not the same as the 810 programme which is introduced in week 13 or BMI 25 which ever comes first.

If you still need to lose weight and your BMI allows you can return to SS for a further 12 week period.

Back