What r ur shopping trolley essentials???

Hello I am planning a wee trip to Morrisons tomorrow and I would love to know what everyone puts in their trolleys????

Just need some ideas as I feel like I put in the same things every week so I end up with the same meals and I'm getting super bored :(

Thanks for your reply!! I seen these last week and ended up putting them in my trolley. I made a pizza one night with one of them and I think that i'll have one soon for lunch maybe with some cheese and ww ham. Can't believe that they are only 4pp so much better than bread!

Do you have any other items that you put in your basket? Claire x

ww chik noodle soup when im peckish only 1pp, coco pops bars 2 pp, weetos bars 2pp, ww yogs 1 pp, little oranges love them, can you tell ive got a sweet tooth!

Just been to Morrisons today and got some turkey bacon it is only 1 for 2 rashers. I don't usually eat bacon cos I think its too bad but in nimble bread which is only 1 point per slice thats 3 points for a bacon sarnie! fab :) x

Thanks WhitePigeon maybe I should see what's in season and use that I just seem to be bored with tomatoes, courgettes and aubergines!

Mandy123 1pp ww soup that'l def b goin in my basket easy lunch choice.

*thinthoughts* bacon sandwich mmm would never of thought that I could do that for 3pp thanks very much!

Claire x

spice sensation cous cous.
tescos light crispbakes
boots shaper popcorn & onion rings
0% greek yoghurt
grapes
pineapple
lots of veg
time outs :)
pepdi max
healthy bacon medallions

ooh is it lower points than rice?

yes. 50gr dried ( 4pp)

comparison between bulgur and brown rice, showing that a cup of bulgur has fewer calories, less fat, and more than twice the fiber of rice!

bulgur 1 cup; 151cal; 0.44gr fat; 8.2gr fiber;
brown rice 1 cup; 216cal; 1.8hr fat; 3.5gr fiber;

and more quick to cook.

I'm loving my curly wurly's @ 3pts, my little bit of chocolate heaven lol

Some fresh grapes always nice to have around wen u peckish while waiting 4 ur dinner to cook..
I also put in ryvita with only 1pp each nice for a light lunch

I always get the ainsley spice sensations cous cous too, mushrooms, always have a few ww ready meals incase I cba with cooking, nimble bread, Yorkshire pudding 1PP for one, tinned tuna, wafer thin ham, low fat custard pots, meringue nests,

lol starkissed your essentials sound just like mine. we must have the same tastes in our neck of the woods lol

the cous cous is lovely didnt like the vegetable one though

Yes :) love the cous cous so cheap too! Two for a pound at the moment, or 75p for one sachet! I tried the tomato one was so yuck! X

starkissedx said:
Yes :) love the cous cous so cheap too! Two for a pound at the moment, or 75p for one sachet! I tried the tomato one was so yuck! X

I no this might sound silly bit wud sum1 plz tell me wat cous cous is... Im reading so much about people using it in their diets nd its low on PP.. Wud b nice to try it out??

It's normally found around the grains, it looks like breadcrumbs. You soak it in water and add stuff like chopped peppers, lemon zest etc. It's a really tasty alternative to rice or pasta.

My shopping must have is Fat Free plain yoghurt. It's great with fruit, or added to meals. It's even great as a snack on it's own, especially with agave syrup.

Another thing I love as a treat are the sugar free hartleys jelly.
It feels like something you shouldn't be having, but it's 0PP and under 10 calories.

I like slurping through one in front of the telly, it stops me from reaching for toast or crisps or anything bad.

French Fries 2PP
WW Crisps 2PP
WW Biscuits 2PP
WW Frozen Chocolate Brownies 4PP
Curly Wurly 3PP
M&S Noodles 1/4 pack 2PP
Stir Fry
Chicken Breasts
Sirloin Steaks
Red Wine 19PP per bottle :)

Back