what rythem do you do for cruise???

I always do 1/1 as it stops boredom... unless a saturday im going out for dinner ill swap them around and have 2pp/2pv so a pv days lands on a saturday

oh right so whatever suits our life styles really! ive read in the book that the best way is the 5/5 but i think ill do pp m/t/w/t and pv f/s/s because similar to yourselves, its family time and thats when i usually fall
thanks ladys xxx

I'm doing 4pp/3pv - I use my pv days Fri-Sun, which means I can enjoy myself at the weekend :)

This time alternate PP/PV. The 4PP/3PV is good for weekends but I find the 4PPs rather constipating ;)
5PP/5PV is for very heavy people (and is VERY transit worrying!!)

I find 2PP, 1PV, 2PP & 2PV works well as I get veg on a Weds and weekend - don't think I could handle 4 PP in a row now.

The thing you've got to remember Shellbell is that whatever rhythm you decide on, you'll be doing approximately the same amount of pp/pv days in a month (as Dr D explains in the book), so if necessary you can decide on your own unique rhythm each week around what suits you and your circumstances (as long as you roughly end up with 50/50 pp/pv over the month).

For me Friday PV is an absolute must as it's fajita friday in our house... though admittedly mine are now somewhat lacking in tortillas and cheese lol!!

For me Friday PV is an absolute must as it's fajita friday in our house... though admittedly mine are now somewhat lacking in tortillas and cheese lol!![/QUOTE]

YUM!! do you have a Dukan friendly recipe for the fajita sauce???

The first time I looked at the back of a fajita mix packet and then used the same spices. Now I just chuck in whatever's in my cupboard, which means that they vary in how hot they are! But as a general rule my mix contains:

2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp candarel
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
pinch cayenne pepper
1 tsp cumin

If I'm on a pv day I also make a salsa:
1 fresh chili finely chopped
1 onion finely chopped
1 tin tomatoes
vinegar
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp candarel

Fry onions in some fry light. When softened add a good splash of vinegar (white wine works best) then fry a little longer. Add the tomatoes, candarel, chili & chili powder and simmer until reduced. If you like coriander (as I do) chop up a bunch to add at the end.

I think the best bet is to play around with the spices until you find one you like in terms of taste and heat. I sometimes add a bit of dried corriander to mine as well.

I dry fry chicken strips, then add sliced onions & peppers. Cook until slightly softened then add the spices & simmer until all the juices have disappeared. Then serve with the salsa, a salad and if you like a dollop of ff creme fraiche.

Yum :)

I vary mine on a weekly basis to suit my diary (dinners out with friends, work trips). I generally end up with 2 PP days on a Mon/Tues or Thurs/Fri as I inevitably need PV days on the weekend. I keep a record of it in my weightloss spreadsheet and make sure it's pretty much equal PP/PV.

quite glad to see I can vary the PP/PV- thought it was completely rigid! Finish day 10 of attack on Wednesday, so think I'll start a roughly 1:1 from then, although if 5:5 gets better results I might be tempted...

Back