What`s happening I`m hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pammiedoll, 19 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Pammiedoll

Pammiedoll Full Member

Hi guys

I have just started week 5 of ss+ and have lost 23lb so far and until now have never felt hungry , not even at the beginning but the last few days I have been getting hungry and don`t know why. I am drinking at least 3 1/2 litres water a day and am in ketosis.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Could be hormonal, or just a transitory thing, you know like your body is making one big effort to make you eat before it drops some more weight? I often found I had a hungry spell before a good weight loss - it will pass
  4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi :)

I agree with Kikuka here hun and I'm sure it will pass very soon. Just keep your water intake at a sensible and comfortable level for you and use all your distracting skills until it bogs off!!;):D

You're doing brilliantly and this may be "head hunger" you know that is playing games with you? Don't give in to it..xx
  5. Pammiedoll

Pammiedoll Full Member

Thanks, it`s not easy this time of year.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.