what should I expect ?

lyn22

Hi everyone

I will be returning to SS very soon.. as soon as I can get an app with the consultant, just waiting to hear back from her. Anyway I've just lost 22lbs since mid august myself with slim fast & weight watcher meals and the occasional home made low cal/small meals. I've cut out extra carbs (think I've had the odd slice of bread, only 2 or 3 though & at the weekend was the only time I've had toast) and not had a bar of chocolate (I'm a total chocolate junky so this is amazing for me) Haven't really been great drinking water and mostly always been under 1200 kcals per day. My question is, will I have a substantial reduction in weight loss during the first week or 2 that would normally happen with the SS ? or with ketosis, addition of 2 litres + water per day & 100% vlcd still give me the initial decent losses that gives us the boost & motivation ?

My motivation is quite high mind you, I have goals to aim for (and a lot of weight to lose.. about another 7 stone)

I'm both excited & nervous, last time a few years back I lost 3 stone in 3 months, fell off the wagon, kept saying to myself i'd lose the weight I'd put on before going back to the consultant (embarrassment) but I never did & it just kept piling on, 3 stone more than what I was when i started cambridge originally in fact :banghead: really really looking forward to some choc mint shakes again but I do look forward to my wee ww ready meal for tea so I'm worried I'll miss it if I am craving actual food. I know this diet works though, the past 2 months I've probably cheated less and been less inclined to "taste" the familys dinner as I am making it, to my disbelief I've not been going too mental craving chocolate as much as I normally would.. saturdays esp the evenings are a real killer.. I want to munch on rubbish and find them difficult, I am going to ask if I can have 4 products on a saturday to give me something for the evening. Dont want to have the bars really... I just ended up binging on them last time round although I have the occasional slim fast caramel snack bar on a sat night now & have managed them in moderation (ok well.. I gave them to hubby to hide in his garage & give me one if he really had to IE was in fear of his life if he didn't :8855:

Anyway .. so original question after my waffle on LOL, do you reckon I'll get a nice loss in the first week on SS after my slim fast diet or just a couple of pounds ?

Back