What songs / lyrics inspire you ????

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Catwoman, 30 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Catwoman

Catwoman Full Member

I am a huge (not for much longer lol !) music fan and I was wondering if you had any songs or lyrics that pick you up or inspire you to carry on when it gets tough ?

My special two at the moment are 'Unwritten' by Natasha Bedingfield ' Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten' and 'Proud' by Heather Small, all the lyrics to this make me want to do better !!!! :)

Catwoman, aka Victoria.x.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. garcia24

garcia24 The Big Shake House

Soul Source
    mine would have to be, boggy night "i found a place were we can party" why im not sure but it makes me feel much better about myself

garcia24 x
  4. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Eminem "Lose yourself"
  5. pokerstar

pokerstar Full Member

Cambridge diet

Mariah Carey's against all odds is mine simply for the "take a look at me now" line....i can't wait.

Christina x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.