What SW 3 course gourmet meal would you make if you were on Come Dine With Me?

I would LOVE to be on this show, except for a slight fear of people poking around my bedroom, and I'm constantly thinking about what I'd make if I was on it!

Mine would be:
Starter: roast squash and sage risotto topped with rocket and watercress (3 syns per portion)
Main: roast leg of lamb, ratatouille, rosemary roast new potatoes. (syn free!)
Dessert: dark chocolate mousse, fresh berries, tuile biscuits. (6 syns per portion)

Or I would do a big Indian feast with loads of things on serving platters and let people pick what they fancy.

Me & my friends often do CDWM style events at home and mine are always SW friendly :)

My next one will be Mexican inspired as part of Charleybabes World of foods Mexico challenge.

So far I have

Corn Cakes with Salsa (free)
Mexican Chicken Stew with Bean Salad & Spicy Rice (free)
Arroz Con Leche (Rice Pudding) made with HEA milk allowance, sweetener, cinnamon & nutmeg (free)

Leaving all my syns for Tequila :)

ooh nice idea for a thread :)

I would do...
Starter: large flat mushrooms stuffed with caramelised red onions, spinach, bacon and red pepper philly (3syns approx)
Main: Rump steak with a pearl barley risotto and roasted butternut squash (all free)
Dessert: Strawberries stuffed with a philly cheesecake mixture topped with a sprinkle of digestive biscuit, and maybe a drizzle of dark chocolate (maybe 3 syns per portion depending on how you made it)

I also love this show and wonder what I would do.
There are so many options!

I think stuffed pepers with cous cous, then hunters chicken with root veg mash and green beans with optional fat sw chips in a dish. Then a big bowl of help yourself fruit salad and cheesecake

That is just off the top of my head :)

What a great thread - my daughter is addicted to this show so I have seen just about each and every episode!!

I would do - smoked salmon rolled around garlic and herb quark on a bed of slad leaves with balsamic vinegar ( syn fre )

Creamy beef stroganoff with baby new potatoes roasted in frylite and green beans and baby carrots ( 3 syns ish )

Posh swiss roll with raspberries ( around 1 syn )

ooh loving the thread! i watch this show religiously but i dont know what id do slimming world style.. hmmmm.. maybe flat mushroom with hxa ricotta and sun dried tomatoes for a starter, then steak with veg and a butternut squash and cabbage mash with some gravy then for pudding the alpen cheesecake but instead of using alpen id use some reduced fat biscuits crushed and mixed with icing sugar to make the base, with some berries on top!
if it wasnt sw style tho i could think of a million nice but naughty ideas!
xxxx

I did a Valentine's meal this year that was mushroom and feta filo tartlets (3 syns of filo and 1/2A) to start, spinach and ricotta canneloni for main (B for ricotta, 1/2A for cheese on top) and mini baked white chocolate and ginger cheesecake for pudding (6 syns). Looked fancy but was really easy to make and still some syns left over for wine.

Back