What sweets???

karen.garraway

Probably shouldnt be asking this but what sweets/snacks do you all nibble on or know that are low syns? I have got some curly wurlys for 6 syns and know crunchies are 9. I have also brought some of those snack a jack popcorn. I am so determined on this diet but i do need to know i can have sweets ha ha
Are there anymore people out there like me ha?

Will move this to the SW forum :)

6 syns for a curly wurly oh no i thought they were 5!!!:cry:

im off to check now before i have a panic attack lol

Flying saucers are 1 syn per 4 sweets but cant find them for love nor money - If anyone has seen them please let me know - Bet Wolies would have had em! grrrrr

I get flying saucers from our local sweet shop, we have one thats not changed since the 50's and has its walls covered in jars of sweets,
I send OH though i can't be trusted in there

Sarah, I think Asda might sell them, they have loads of those old fashioned sweets in there

Oh Oh - Was trying to find some the other day to take to the cinema and it was a nightmare, little old sweet shops, there is one nin town I may have to try. I only go to asdas if I make a point ofit as its a bit of a way out but might get DH to trek out there and pick me some up!!

Ty very much ladies

As a chocoholic i normally have a cream egg, that usually hits the spot. I get twix biscuit fingers too and have a couple with my tea.

I can't for the life of me remember what those red and white lollies are called. The strawberries and cream ones. arghhhh!! I think they're only 2 syns each and last ages.

I am so glad someone else asked that question, as I was just about to!

Am into week two and now craving chocolate!

I had a Wispa (mmmm) which was 11 syns. A bit too much really sooooo:

Any other good lowish syn chocolates anyone can recommend, besides the ones everyone has already put up which I have now written down!?!!

Thanks

T x

I buy a big tube of smarties and then measure out either 14g or an ounce depending on how many syns I've got to play with. If I suck them I can make them last for ages lol. Also a bag of minstrels is a good one to have as 5 minstrels are 3.5 syns and really chocolatey.

My favourite though is galaxy, 12.5 syns for a bar or mistletoe kisses which are 10.5 - yum! x

I can't for the life of me remember what those red and white lollies are called. The strawberries and cream ones. arghhhh!! I think they're only 2 syns each and last ages.
Hi Annie are the lollys called cremosa? If not ignore me :confused:. xxx

Hi Annie are the lollys called cremosa? If not ignore me :confused:. xxx

YES!!! that's them :D thank you. I can sleep tonight now LOL.

Chupa Chups - Cremosa lolly are 1 and a 1/2 syns on red or green (just checked syns online) and last ages. Really good for a sweet crave.

I'm just the same Annie, if i can't remember something. Once i remembered the thing that was driving me mad and woke hubby up to tell him needless to say he wasn't impressed.

cadburys mini eggs are 2 for 1.5 syns

i challenged myself to buy a big bag last week and make it last as long as poss by having 4 a day, was going well until OH ate them all by the third night:cry:

oh also, Penguin biscuits are 5.5 syns - they are on the small side but are really chocolately so quite satisfying:)

Back