what the heck is a 30 day shred?

Starryeyedsuprise

Hi guys I keep seeing people mention about doing a 30 day shred. what is it? ive never heard of it lol!:confused:

Starryeyedsuprise said:
Hi guys I keep seeing people mention about doing a 30 day shred. what is it? ive never heard of it lol!:confused:

It's an exercise DVD I think... Nothing to do with slimming world as far as I'm aware.

oooeer sounds random lol! I wonder if its any good? :rolleyes:

I have never been able to fathom out what "shred" means in this context. As far as I am concerned, to shred is to cut into very fine strips, like cutting up orange peel for marmalade, for instance. If that's what happens in the exercises it would be most uncomfortable!!!!

I have never been able to fathom out what "shred" means in this context. As far as I am concerned, to shred is to cut into very fine strips, like cutting up orange peel for marmalade, for instance. If that's what happens in the exercises it would be most uncomfortable!!!!

lmao!!!! thats what i was thinking!

It's a perverted month long journey into the deepest regions of aerobic hell........

It really hurts lol

Legomom said:
It's a perverted month long journey into the deepest regions of aerobic hell........

It really hurts lol

Lmao

You laugh Jodi, I can hardly walk today but can't wait to do it again tonight. I downloaded mine and put it on disc but it is on you tube. Check it out x

icurez2002 said:
You laugh Jodi, I can hardly walk today but can't wait to do it again tonight. I downloaded mine and put it on disc but it is on you tube. Check it out x

Been there mate, lol! It is definately tough! I'm doing Insanity DVD and that is brutal!

Its a brilliant excerise DVD! Started over a week ago and as much as it hurts i feel amazing for doing it each day :D The first few days i struggled to walk and just looked like a penguin swaying from side to side cause my legs didn't want to move! Definintly worth trying and sticking with though for sure :)

It really hurts lol

So, so true! I've never managed to complete it. I really need to start (again)

Back