WHAT THE HELL HAPPENNED???

kirstyjade

Cant beleive it im on day 13 iv been feeling so positive lost 34lb in my 1st week and 19lb so far this week and out of nowhere i go and raid the sweet cupboard and fridge im so dissapointed in myself i feel like crap i did'nt even enjoy it and its given me terrible diarrea iv been on the toilet all morning (TMI sorry) now im going to be starting from scratch and going through the hell of trying to get bk into ketosis :( why have i done this to myself!!

No point in feeling bad about it now Hun. All you can do is get back on track and focus and learn from your mistake! You losses are amazing btw!!!! Stay strong :) xx

Blinmey How on earth can you loose that much in a week ? Do you mean a month? I have done the same few weeks ago but managed to get back in keto its hard but so worth it X

No hun thats what i lost in a week, im very very over weight so thats probly why its comig off so fast

Wow that's a huge weight loss!!! :eek:

I just went mad i had a share bag of wotsits my Oh left over indian from last night 5 choc bars and toast
I think iv definatly kicked myself out of ketosis but im not going to sit and cry about it i will just start again tomorrow will be hell for the 1st 4 days but i cant blame noone but myself for that
This will definatly not be something i do again its made me feel all slugish and sick :(

Ive just done something similar picked at someones dinner and then made an omelette not even bloody hungry, feel sick and bloated. So annoyed with myself, never going to get to target for my hol!

Two days before weigh in for me too what a stupid mistake :(

Sorry to dissapoint you but im not a liar and i did lose 34lb in my 1st 7days and if you had read my previous posts you would know i weighed just over 30 stone I really dont appreciate you posting negitive comments

Ok apologies, it's just that there was someone on here a few months ago that was putting up fake posts about huge losses that upset alot of people. Well done on your amazing losses and apologies again.

Ok no worries, i know its a very big loss but when you have as much to lose as me then it will come off quick to start with but i have no doubt it will slow down eventually, iv got along journey ahead of me but this great start gives me the willpower to go on even if i do hit a few road bumps along the way

kirstyjade said:
Ok no worries, i know its a very big loss but when you have as much to lose as me then it will come off quick to start with but i have no doubt it will slow down eventually, iv got along journey ahead of me but this great start gives me the willpower to go on even if i do hit a few road bumps along the way

You should be really proud of yourself!!! Good luck!! :)

What she said I believe your weight loss well
Done and don't raid the sweets
Again c

Thanks guys :) and dont worry i wont be having any more days like today its made my tummy feel so poorly it just was'nt worth it

Tomorrows a new day just need to stay strong and get bk into ketosis and then i'll be fine x

Amazing losses.

Is that some kind of record?! It's incredible. I was gobsmacked when i read it.

Lx

Back