What to buy quickly for lunch from supermarket or petrol station

sophiep

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum but was wondering if any of you had good ideas on what you can buy quickly for lunch from a petrol station/supermarket.

Quite often I am on the road staying away from home for a week and this is when I struggle. I can stick to it easily at home just dont know what to buy for lunches quick and easy to eat?

Thanks
Sophie

Red or Green days ??

This is the Boots range of low fat low cal foods.

I am sure you will find syn values in the SW directory. If not someone on here will help you.
Low calorie lunch options

OptionCaloriesSandwichesRoast Chicken and Stuffing315Tuna & Cucumber285Salmon & Cucumber305Roast Chicken319Prawn Mayo297Egg Mayonnaise & Cress291Ham, Soft Cheese and SunBlushed Tomato265Roast Chicken Salad313FlatbreadsChicken Tikka Flatbread263Tex Mex Chicken and Salsa Flatbread263Falafel Flatbread341WrapsBBQ Chicken Wrap290Humous and Chargrilled Vegetables263Chicken Fajita Wrap284Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap290BaguettesTuna Crunch Baguette218CiabattasChargrilled Mediterranean Vegetable Ciabatta267Chicken and Basil Pesto Ciabatta339
Alternative low calorie lunch options - Salads

OptionCaloriesSaladsGarden Salad86Turkey and Bacon Summer Salad110Chicken Caesar Salad191Prawn Salad97Herby Chicken & Balsamic Salad122Tuna Crunch Pasta306Honey & Mustard Chicken Pasta350Roast Chicken Salad113Tuna Nicoise Salad153Moroccan Chicken Couscous Salad310SushiVegetarian Sushi205Deluxe Sushi 403Sushi Rolls 259Sushi233
Low calorie dessert options

OptionCaloriesDesserts / FruitStrawberry Yogurt100Raspberry Granola191Blackcurrant Granola188Raspberry Yogurt95Carrot Crunchies28Carrot Crunchies with a thousand island dip53Mango Chunks122Tropical fruit salad77Melon and Grapes75Golden Pineapple chunks79Melon, Apple, Strawberry and Grape78Crunchy Apple wedges51Crunchy Apple and Juicy Grapes46Pineapple & Melon with Greek Style Yogurt75Apple, Strawberry & Kiwi fruit with Greek style yogurt83Sweet Grapes51
Low calorie chocolate (and similar) options

OptionCaloriesChocolate & SimilarMint Bar83Strawberry Bar85Crispy Caramel99Chocolate & Raisin Cereal Bar94Double Choc Bar94Dried Apricots83Jumbo Raisins & Sultanas145Cranberry, Raisin & Nut Cereal Bar140Pre-biotic Strawberry & Yogurt Cereal Bar85Blueberry & Yogurt Nougat Bar89white Chocolate and Raspberry Mini Cookies126Chocolate Cookies126

Grabits chicken stick 100% chicken Breast stick plain are free and lovely, muller lights also free, fruit, salad,
Could try some pre made salads or pasta but add syns for the suce

Try to find the petrol stations with Tesco etc attached :) I usually get chicken tikka pieces, salad, ff yoghurt and plenty of water.

Back