What to do when you've cheated?

Cerys122

My will power failed me :-( lol. Do I cut back on my syns tommorow to make up for today or just carry on normally tommorow? Thanks :)

It's up to you, did you go over syns by much? Is it possible to pull it back by cutting down a little, or do you think you'll struggle restricting syns. If you think you'll have difficulty then I would just draw a line under it, similarly if you think you can be extra good for a couple of days then I would go with that.
Either way, what's done is done, it's just a case of moving on from there :) Good luck.

Thanks a lot :) I think ill draw a line under it to be honest I think cutting out my syns might result in another bad day .

I think you have made a good choice to draw a line under it as well. If I'm naughty and then reduce my syns, it just causes me to feel deprived and go totally off plan.

Most of us have bad days and the hardest part is to move on from them, but it can be done :)

I agree i just try and forget it and carry on as normal afterwards. I just keep reminding myself to snack on superfree first to stop em feeling guilty about the naught day.

Think drawing a line under it and starting again next day but don't think oh well screwed it up may as well carry on today as you get out of the positive frame of mind that you've built up and its easier to throw it away.

Thanks a lot :) I think ill draw a line under it to be honest I think cutting out my syns might result in another bad day .

Why not try a day or two of success express? That's what they recommend if you've overindulged. You don't cut back on syns, you just switch to 2/3 superfree and 1/3 free and you get 2 a choices and 2 b choices. The only potential pitfall is that if something has a syn value then you have to take the highest one from the 3 plans

Back