Step 1 Sole Source what to do where to go??

cheesymomma

hi all i statyed cambridge diet thursday im on day five its been tough but im ok now
heres my problem i can be around food its.hard but i dont give in it jus makes me feel rubish at the time the thing is im struggling for things to do where to go with my partner everything involves food or drink. im not keen on bowling n he hates cinema and they r the only two iv thought of plus cinema is no fun with out the natchos n popcorn lol so just wondered what u guys did at first. there is only so much sitting in with films i can take
thanks in advanvce
rachel
xx

Bless, Cambridge is soooo antisocial, but they way I look at, it's not forever, I do go the pub once a week and have zero coke approximately 3 of them, it hasn't interfered with my losses, ( I could just be lucky), whilst I miss going out for meals, very very very much, I want to be thinner more, stay strong, think of the end result and how great you will feel, it really is worth the heartache, xx

thats true. i always feel self consiuos when we go out anyway so when all this is ova it wil be worth the wait :) thanks so much for ur advice xx

I feel the same, i never feel i look nice, but hey thats all going to change, i will get there and so will you and when you go out just think how lovely it will feel to buy something nice to wear that looks fab!!!:)

I've found it ok until today :( had lots of rumbles all day reminding me that I'm hungry, I've had loads of water, but doesn't help. I'm not giving in as I am determined to be slim for summer, I have been grumpy too, going to go to bed early tonight and hope tomorrow I get my sparkle back :)

9 weeks in and I still can't get used to the fact that I don't 'eat'. I think it is habit. I have been out a few times with others for meals (not eating) and if tempted for a second my 4yr old reminds me that 'your on a diet'

These feeling leave you pretty soon, you are still in the early stages try to push past it and trust me you will cope with ease soon. The thing that has kept my sanity is babybel cheese (only 1 low fat). My brother used them when his sanity was at its limit and he still managed to lose almost 8 stone in 10 months.

Good luck, loook forward to seeing your loss.

9 weeks in and I still can't get used to the fact that I don't 'eat'. I think it is habit. I have been out a few times with others for meals (not eating) and if tempted for a second my 4yr old reminds me that 'your on a diet'

These feeling leave you pretty soon, you are still in the early stages try to push past it and trust me you will cope with ease soon. The thing that has kept my sanity is babybel cheese (only 1 low fat). My brother used them when his sanity was at its limit and he still managed to lose almost 8 stone in 10 months.

Good luck, loook forward to seeing your loss.
thank u for advice hun :)
how u getting on had my first weighing today and lost 11lb :)
xx

Walks walks and lots of walks! Play board games? Volunteer at animal shelters? Lots of things involve food for our social/spare time - we just need to find new activities to keep us busy! Even (dare i say it!) bingo or a pub quiz??

Back