Cruise PP What to do with beef mince (other than chilli and savoury mince)?

It just means I've written on the thread to bump it to the top of the page so its easy to find.

This is the recipe most of us use, originally posted by Becca

Cheeseburger Pie –becca

250g lean minced beef
(typically less than 5% fat)
3 finely chopped spring onons
2 eggs
3tbsp cottage cheese
30g 5% fat grated mature cheddar cheese (optional - tolerated) WE CAN'T HAVE THIS YET.
aromat seasoning or salt
freshly ground black pepper

Fry mince and onion in cooking spray until cooked. Season to taste with aromat and pepper.
Place in a deep pie dish and flatten with spoon.
Beat eggs with the cottage cheese and half the cheddar and pour over the top of mince.
Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top.
Bake in oven 200C for 30 to 35 mins until set and golden brown.
Leave to cool before taking out of pie dish.

On the recipe page there is a recipe for Kebab too, excellent for both turkey and beef mince.
Burgers / Sausages- use your hands and mix it and kneed it till there are no air pockets, shape into desired shape, you can add any flavours even add onion (small amount on PP days for taste only), then fry or grill till cooked.
PV Days, do a Bolognaise

Any recipe can be dukanised, just change ingredients to the allowed items.

Ooo forgot, meatballs. I use a melon baller to make them. Freeze when cooked and take out as many as you want when you want them.

Also Koftas, these have a nice taste, turkey mince nicer thou as it doesn't dry out as much and doesn't shrink as much.

Home made burgers with the special sauce that tastes quite a lot like big mac sauce is lush

I had my cheeseburger pie tonight. Very yum. If you can get the cottage cheese with chives in it, it makes a lovely change from plain for the topping.

I love the kebab meat very tasty yum, yum and mons mousaka again so tasty[h=2]Doner Kebab....Dukan Style[/h]
files

I do the kebab quite often, buy some mince and make a few in advance and freeze them. Ready made meal.

Most of the recipes are on here, do a website search.

Back