what to eat today.....

mmm toasted cheese and onion toastie for me, threw out my toasted sandwich maker as it was filthy so do mine in the frying pan, absolutely lush and the perfect though to get me through a down day.

I'll do a P, and have everything in sight lol...

I love pizza on juddd simply because its one thing that doesn't agree with any diet.... too many points on ww, too many syns on slimming world, too many cals on cc, too many carbs, too much fat...!!!

stuff that I'm having a pizza!! <3 juddd

hannata said:
I'll do a P, and have everything in sight lol...

I love pizza on juddd simply because its one thing that doesn't agree with any diet.... too many points on ww, too many syns on slimming world, too many cals on cc, too many carbs, too much fat...!!!

stuff that I'm having a pizza!! <3 juddd

:D

P x

Oh I'm off to mfp my fave sausage meal... oh, even with Richmond sausages this is about 360kcals

Serves 3, add more sausages for 4.

A tin of tomatoes
4 - 6 red, yellow and orange peppers (no green ones)
Sliced onion or 2
6 - 8 sausages.

Slice the onion and the peppers. In a small dish, you want the sausages to sort of drown, put the onion, peppers and tin of toms plus any herbs or spices you want. Mix it up and lay the sausages on top.

In a mediumly hot oven for at least an hour, the peppers need to utterly collapse, turn the sausages a few times.

Freezes really well and tastes divine with plain sausages. Mess around with flavoured sausages and herbs and spices and you'll never get tired of it!

Chicken tikka on freshly made garlic naan for me tonight with salad and chilli sauce

Back