What to eat tonight?

equi

Friday nights are my soap catch up night. So i usually get a pizza and chips and pig out. Nae more! So what can i have tonight i am not sure what i fancy. Im veggie so when i say meat assume its the quorn equivalent lol

Choices are:

1. Chicken Korma with boiled rice
  2. Lasagne with fat free cot cheese and chips
  3. Stroganoff with boiled rice
  4. Fajita veggies served with rice or chips
  5. mashed potato, broccoli and sausages
  6. sausages, chips and beans
  7. mashed potato, mince, beans

Oooh I'd go with the fajita veggies, sticking to plan but tasty too! You could even do slimming world style chips yum

equi said:
Friday nights are my soap catch up night. So i usually get a pizza and chips and pig out. Nae more! So what can i have tonight i am not sure what i fancy. Im veggie so when i say meat assume its the quorn equivalent lol

Choices are:

[*]Chicken Korma with boiled rice
[*]Lasagne with fat free cot cheese and chips
[*]Stroganoff with boiled rice
[*]Fajita veggies served with rice or chips
[*]mashed potato, broccoli and sausages
[*]sausages, chips and beans
[*]mashed potato, mince, beans

I love doing my veg in the Old El Paso fajita mix it's only 4 1/2 syns for the whole pack which would do me & hubby so it's roughly only 2 syns each, I have the veg with chips and salad with some mayo light it's one of my favourite meals :drool:

Hmm, i am leaning towards it definitely! In the mood for mashed spuds though, would that be totally gross? I always put in some natural yogurt with my fajita mix so its like a sauce instead of dry i find it too dry with rice otherwise lol

equi said:
Hmm, i am leaning towards it definitely! In the mood for mashed spuds though, would that be totally gross? I always put in some natural yogurt with my fajita mix so its like a sauce instead of dry i find it too dry with rice otherwise lol

I don't like yoghurt so that's why I need the mayo! Mashed spuds would be yum with veg fajitas!

Back